15. Buckbeak

The core four where walking outside of hogwarts with hermione and rosalie in the middle and ron and harry on the side. "beautiful day." Hermione stated.

"gorgeous. unless of course you've been ripped to pieces." Ron glared at hermione.

"ripped to pieces?" Harry questioned turning to Ron.

"What are you talking about?" Rosalie added.

"Ronald has lost his rat." Hermione looked fed up with ron as usual.

"i haven't lost anything! Your cat killed him." Ron flew his hands up in the air protesting.

"Rubbish!" Rosalie spoke for hermione. "the day is harmless ron."

"harry, you've seen the way that blood thirsty beast of hers is always lurking about and scabbers is gone." Ron voice croaked while speaking to harry who was taking long strides.

"we'll maybe you should learn to take better care of your pets!" Hermione shouted like an angry mum making Rosalie giggle.

"YOUR cat killed him!" Ron protested once again.

"did not." Hermione bluntly replied.

"did"

"didn't"

"i think it's best we stay out of this. no-one is going to win here." Rosalie whispered in harry's ear.

"agreed" Harry laughed.

Hermione, Rosalie, Harry and ron all met up with hagrid to find out more about what happened with Draco and his accusations. "how did it go hagrid? the hearing?" hermione asked calmly.

"well first off, the committe members took turns talking about why we were there." Hagrid shook his head, and skimmed a rock across the lake. "And then i got up and did my piece. said how buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feather. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. well you can imagine." Hagrid looked over to rosalie.

"i swear to god Lucius is so over dramatic. This one time when i was little me and Draco was like 2 minutes past our bed time and he got so angry i swear i saw steam coming out of his ears" Rosalie rolled her eyes and dramatised the whole thing.

"anyway.. he said buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as  it looks at you." Hagrid kissed his teeth in disgust.

"and then?" Hermione asked peering over to hagrid.

"and then he asked for the worst, did old lucius." Hagrid replied.

"there not sacking you!" Ron shockingly said.

"no i'm not sacked. buckbeak has been sentenced to death." Hagrid cried and sobbed.

Everyone just stood there in complete misery.
Rosalie went over to hagrid and gave him a hug. "Rosie, you don't have to do that"

"Hagrid it's ok. Maybe i can't talk to lucius and try and make him renegotiate his terms." rosalie looked up hopefully, at hagrid.

"you'd do that? oh how kind of you." Hagrid squeezed her even tighter than before.

"of course! i'll let you know." Rosalie was then on her way to speak to draco about seeing lucius.

Rosalie walked into the great hall to find Draco sitting next to pansy and goyle playing chess and failing miserably. Pansy noticed rosalie and scooted closer to Draco i think she's missing the fact that their cousins. "Draco can i talk to you?" Rosalie asked.

"Can you not see he's busy?" Pansy spoke rolling her eyes at rosie.

"you know what pansy, shut it. your like a dog with attachment issues. i'm going to talk to him for one minute give it a rest." Rosalie snapped in rage.

"what did you just say?" pansy looked her up and down.

"Did you seriously not hear me? or are you just mentally deficient? Draco come get your dog." Rosalie looked to Draco and pansy slouched.

"Pansy i'll be like one minute ok." Draco reassured her.

Rosalie dragged draco to one side. "i need to speak to Lucius can we go to malfoy manor? or where he would be." Rosalie asked in the most urgent way possible.

"yeah of course... but why?" Draco asked curiously.

"it's complicated i'll tell you after iv spoken to him." Rosalie knew what draco would try to stop her if she told him. So she wasn't planning on it.

"I guess. we'll go now yeah?" draco asked.

"Yeah definitely." Rosalie replied smiling.

Draco and Rosalie were now outside of the gates of malfoy manor. Rosalie has had many ups and downs at this place. Most of her memories there were with draco. However Narcissa was mostly warm and inviting to her. Lucius not so much but he still treated her as a daughter at times. She just hoped now would be one of those times.

Rosalie stepped in and the atmosphere immediately changed. It was cold and dark as if the house had been completely abandoned. Lucius came down the stairs with a shocked look on his face. "Rosalie. my god it's been ages. what are you doing here?" He examined her as if she's up to something.

"I need to speak to you... please." Rosalie looked up at him holding her breath. Lucius had a way of scaring her but she didn't know why. maybe it was his coldish glare and strong stance that made him seem unapproachable.

"Of course your always welcome to rosie." Lucius walked her over to a room that had a black desk and big book cases covering half the room. "so what's on your mind. you in trouble? need help? money?"

"what? no!" Rosalie laughed in surprise. "I want you to reconsider about buckbeak. i mean i rode him! and.. and he was nice to me it was just an inconvenience that draco was standing right there and-" Rosalie continued and went on and on speaking at a rapid pace.

"-you what? You rode it? Rosalie your no better than those filthy friends of yours!" Lucius voice was filled with fury. He was shouting now and was getting close to her face. too close.

"Lucius! please. he doesn't deserve this! do you not have a heart. I mean how would you feel if you made a mistake and your just going to get killed for it!" Rosalie stopped immediately knowing that she said something wrong.

Lucius sucked in a big breath and smacked her hard across the cheek. "How dare you defy me! your just as disgusting as that beast. get out of my sight."

Rosalie touched her cheek feeling the hurt bruise on her face and looked to him with tears in her eyes. With no reply she ran out and grabbed draco with her. "rosie i-"

"-don't. i don't want to talk about it let's just go." Rosalie had tears streaming down her face so she faced the other way that Draco wasn't facing hoping he wouldn't notice.

"But rosie-" Draco tried to get her to speak.

"-draco.. i said no"

*****
BIT OF A SAD ONE IM SORRY!
THANKYOU FOR READING!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT!

if you want sneak peeks take a look at my tiktok:
@rosalielestrange

COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE PLEASE <3