35.The first task

It was finally time for the first task of the Triwizard tournament. Rosalie was feeling both excited and nervous for harry. The thought of anything bad happening to him felt like a sin.

Hermione and Rosie, snuck on where harry was with all the other champions were. Rosalie and Hermione were hiding behind one side of the curtain and harry was on the other clearly stressing out. "Psst." Hermione whispered.

Harry's head shot around and he put his ear to the curtain. "Harry? is that you?" Rosalie asked. Cedric was clearly ear wigging and got closer once he heard Rosalies voice.

"Yeah." Harry replied.

Rosie and Mione both quickly opened the curtains and hugged him tight. A light flash. A camera.

"Young love." Rita skeeter appeared. And rosalie rolled her eyes. "Oh but what a scandal! You have two on your arm!" Rita's eyes widened and she smiled to herself. But no one seemed please.

"It's not a scandal at all. Rosalie is with me. Harry and her are just friends. No story to tell here." Cedric put an arm around Rosie and tried to get her out of the daily prophet. Harry however, looks furious.

"How sweet! How... stirring. if anything goes unfortunately today, you three may even make the front page." Rita spoke and still held the stupid smile on her face.

"Rita if you don't wipe that grin off of your face, i will gladly do it for you." Rosalie stepped closer but cedric pulled her back.

"A rebel? It makes sense you are a death eaters child." She said, looking at rosie with a hint of disgust.

"You absolute ass! how about you go and
eat-" Rosalie begun but got cut of very quickly.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions... and friends." A loud, stern voice was heard from behind Rita.

Krum.

She turned around and looked at him like an animal looking at its prey. "No matter. We've got what we wanted." she walked out and Rosalie scoffed.

"yeah and don't come back!" Rosalie shouted loud enough for her to hear. Cedric laughed and nudged her.

"I hope she heard you." He said.

"Me too." She laughed. Dumbledore came in swiftly.

"Good day, champions. Gather round, please. Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. A moment only four of your can appreciate." dumbledore look around to the four and noticed Rosalie and hermione with their head down hoping not to get noticed.

"What are you doing here, miss granger and miss lestrange?" Dumbledore asked.

"Oh- um sorry i'll just go." Hermione whispered and slowly made her way out however Rosalie just stayed still.

"Rosalie. Out." Dumbledore ordered cocking his head at her.

"Be safe." Rosalie whispered in harry's ear, and slipped him a piece of paper before she left.

Her Knee was bouncing, and she was fiddling with her Ring waiting for harry to appear below her. Harry finally had to come out and fight this dragon.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" Everyone was chanting
loudly.

Harry made his first step and got knocked over by a chained dragon that shot fire. As soon as he hit the floor Rosalie winced and looked away. "Mione! I cant watch this." She seemed stressed, as did hermione.

"I hate this." Hermione agreed.

Knocked down, once again but that didn't stop him, harry was up and running again. "Your wand harry! Your wand!" Rosalie shouted and banged her foot.

"Accio fire bolt!" He shouted and ran away from the dragon as quickly as possible.

He hid behind a rock, and seemed to be controlling his breathing. Harry looked over the rock and saw the dragon. The dragon immediately shot more fire at him and he had dot hide behind the rock again.

Harry noticed the broom flying towards him and he got up, and jumped straight on the broom before the fire could hit him.

"Yes harry!" Rosalie cheered.

The cheering didn't last long as the dragon broke away from his chain and was at this point now chasing harry. They went up into the air. It was like cat and mouse. When harry came back the dragon wasn't following him anymore.

He went straight down and took the golden egg from the middle of the podium. Rosalie realised the long, big breath she was holding and clapped and cheered once again.

They got back to the gryffindor common room, the whole room was celebrating and cheering. Fred and George lifted harry up and held him on their shoulders by his legs.

"Yes harry! knew you wouldn't die." Fred cheered for him.

Seamus received the golden egg and passed it to harry. "Go on harry. What's the clue?" He asked.

"Who wants me to open it?!" Harry shouted, clearly all the glory was getting to him.

Rosalie just laughed and smiled to him, clearly very proud.

He opened the golden egg, and out came the most horrific screeching. everyone fell to the floor and covered their ears.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asked. The whole room went silent.

"Alright everyone go back to your knitting." Rosalie shouted. And with that they did.

"I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire." Ron looked down and he figured out harry wasn't lying.

"Caught on have you? took you long enough." Harry replied.

"Yay! the band is back together!" Rosalie clapped her hands and smiled.

"You lot are mental!" Ron laughed.

"Come on Rosie give Harry a kiss will you! A well done kiss of course!" Fred and George creeped up behind the three.

"Maybe if he wins eternal glory." rosalie smirked and harry's cheek went red.

"What about cedric?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"i'm only getting to know him, besides one kiss doesn't hurt, potter." Rosalie nudged him and Fred and george made a sound.

"Cedric is a really nice guys though, i reckon you'd like him if you got to know him more. He's funny, sweet, and caring." Rosalie babbled on and harry just walked away causing ron to laugh.

"What did i do?" Rosalie asked, her face confused and doe.

••••••
THANKYOU FOR READING!
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT IM HAPPY TO TELL YOU GUYS IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE PROLOGUE FOR ANOTHER HARRY POTTER FANFIC.
COMMENT GUYS, IT GIVES ME MOTIVATION!!
LOVE YOU ALL!