24. Time turner.

WHEN ROSALIE OPENED HER EYES her vision was blurry and her head was pounding. She heard her name being called over and over again. "Rosalie?" Hermione cautiously shook her body.  Rosalie shot up when she realised where she was. She was sitting in the infirmary.

"Where's harry?! is he ok?" Rosalie asked looking around. "And sirius where is he?!"

"He still hasn't woken up. Let's try again." Hermione walked over to harry and did the same thing she did to rosalie.

"Harry?" Hermione whispered. His eyes slowly opened.

"i saw my dad." Harry stated slightly smiling.

Hermione peered over. "what?" Hermione looked in dead in the eye and her eyebrow raised.

"He sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake." Harry smiled brightly.

"Rosalie, Harry they've captured sirius. Any minute the dementors are going to perform the kiss." Hermione quickly spoke in a worry not wanting to waste any time.

"There going to kill!!?" Rosalie eyes widened and her voice was raised.  Harry immediately jumped out of the bed.

"No. it's worse. Much worse... They're going to suck out is soul." Hermione looked down.

"What! no they can't! I just got him in my life he's not leaving!" Rosalie stomped her foot and began walking to the exit when the doors opened. Dumbledore came walking in. Hermione and harry turned to look at him.

"Headmaster! you have got to stop them!" Rosalie ordered.

"They've got the wrong man" Hermione added hoping to make a difference.

"It's true. sirius is innocent." Harry walked over to him aswell.

"It's scabbers who did it." Ron awoke from the bed behind.

"Scabbers?" dumbledore questioned.

"He's my rat, sir." Ron looked down and his eyebrows closed together. "he's not really a fat. he was a rat. he was my brother percy's rat.babur then they give him an owl-" Ron didn't know what he was saying he was nervous and didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"The point is, we know the truth." Hermione interrupted and turned back to Dumbledore.

"And the truth is that he's innocent!" Rosalie tried to plead with Dumbledore.

"please believe us." Harry asked quietly.

"i do, mr potter. But the word of four 13 year old wizards won't convince many." Dumbledore walked over to ron. "a child voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." dumbledore patted ron's legs causing him to hold his breath and harshly scream a bit.

the clock ticked and Dumbledore head cocked up and he across across the room again. "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower. You know the laws, miss granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, i feel, to rerun before this last chime. If not, the consequences are to ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared. three turns should do it i think." After that long speech dumbdlore i finally left and both harry and rosie turned to hermione confsued.

"care to share?" Rosalie asked Hermione.

"sorry ron, you won't be able to join us with this one seeing as you can't walk." Hermione said as she took out her time turner and put it over rosalie and harry head.

She began twisting it and harry tried to intervene but she slapped away his hand.  She finally twisted it three times and recent events began happening all over again. When it all stopped hermione took it off both the pairs shoulders.

"what just happened? where ron?" Harry looked round all flustered.

"7:30? where were we at 7:30?" Rosalie questioned.

"i don't know. going to hagrid's? Harry shook his head and he looked lost.

"come on. and we can't be seen." Hermione said in a hurry.

They were all running as fast as they could to hagrids. "So this is how you've been taking so many classes." Rosalie said whilst running next to her.

"Yes rosalie."

"Hermione would you please tell us what it is we're doing!" Harry said out of breath and they all reached the point where hermione punched draco.

"that us." Harry stated looking down at the action he remembers taking not long ago.

"we'll done harry glad you can see." Rosalie nudged him.

"this is not normal." Harry looked distressed.

"This is a time turner harry. Mcgonagall gave it to me first term. And like Rosalie said this is how iv been getting to my lessons all year." She tucked the Time turner back into her jumper.

"You've mean we've gone back in time?" Harry questioned.

"Finally getting the hang of it!" Rosalie fake cheered.

"Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment." Rosalie realised.

"Clearly something happened he wants us to change." Hermione peered back over to look at the scene below her.

"malfoys coming." Hermione quickly turned and harry and rosalie followed and ran as fast as they could out of sight.

The three waiting for the golden four aka them to leave the area so they could get to hagrids. When they finally left they walked over. to the area and waited again for the other four. "look. buckbeaks still alive." Harry smiled.

"of course. remember what Dumbledore said?  if we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared. let's go." Hermione smiled and they all starts to run again.

When they finally reached hagrids they hid behind the pumpkins they chose to hide behind earlier so they could get a better view of everything. Harry peered his head to see the executioner waking down the set of stairs.

"here they come. I'd better hurry." Harry started to get up but rosalie pushed him back down.

"fudge has to see buckbeak before we steal him. Otherwise he'll think hagrid set him free." Rosalie said whilst looking through the small window of hagrids hut.

"That pettigrew." Harry scowled at the rat from inside the window.

"Harry you can't." Hermione warned.

"He betrayed my parents. You don't expect me to sit here." Harry got up and hermione dragged him dow and they all moved to a further area.

"Harry your in hagrids hut now. if you just go bursting in, you'll think you've gone mad. Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time." Hermione warned again making it clear he shouldn't act on his thoughts.

"we can't be seen." Rosalie carefully said. "fudge it coming." Rosalie turned to the hut as the four should be leaving. "But we aren't leaving?"

*******
THANKYOU FOR READING!
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!
ILL TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT.
IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS TAKE A LOOK AT MY TIKTOK:
@rosalielestrange

READ:
so i know someone said tvd and i will do a tvd fanfic!
But i'm really keen on doing a hunger games one so i'm currently working on that aswell!