5. "Together?"

Everyone was surrounding hagrid as he started his first lesson. Rosalie and harry were engaged because they both knew how much this meant to him. Ron and Hermione were bickering as usual.

"i got a real treat for you today. a great lesson. so follow me." Hagrid claimed. Hagrid looked proud of him self which made Rosalie smile brightly at him.

"Hagrid is gonna smash this!" Rosalie whispered to Hermione

"he deserves it." Hermione replied.

"right, you lot. less chattering. form a group over there. And open your books to page 49" Hagrid pointed to a space that was clean and flat.

"exactly how do we do that." Draco complained. He looked at the book how he looked at hermione. And that wasn't a good look.

"just stroke the spine, of course. goodness me." Hagrid rolled his eyes and said it like he was supposed to know what to do.

Rosalie managed to get her book open after a couple tries. She looked over to neville who was struggling. The book seemed to be biting neville.
He feel to floor and everyone started laughing.

"let me help you up, longbottom" Rosalie giggled whilst handing out her hand to help him up.

"thanks, rosalie" He got up and wiped the mud of his cloak.

She walked back over to harry, hermione and ron.  Hermione put the book down. "i think they're funny." she exclaimed clearly talking about the books to make Hagrid feel better.

"oh, yeah. terrible funny. really witty. god, this place has gone to the dogs. wait until my father hears dumbeldores got this oaf teaching classes." He said hoping to get a reaction from his friends and he did. Before Rosalie could fight back harry stood infront of her and began walking up to malfoy.

"shut up malfoy." Harry sternly looked at him, and draco just began laughing again with crabbe and Goyle.  Draco slowly walked over to harry, a circle was formed as everyone enjoyed the drama. Draco jesus rated and looked behind harry, his face turned into horror.

"dementor, dementor!" The blonde boy pointed to the sky.

Everyone turned around especially harry and rosalie in complete and utter fear. They turned back around to see draco and his minions making  fun of the dementors.

Harry was going to argue with him again before hermione stopped him and made a face at draco.

"Draco no one finds you funny." Rosalie shouted.

"that's funny because everyone behind me thinks so." He laughed.

"that's because they don't have a mind of their own." She slowly got in Draco's face and looked him up and down with a hint of disgust in her eyes making draco feel sorry for a small moment. Rosalie was the one person draco didn't want to lose. "now you ever make fun of harry or any of my friends again, you'll have me to deal with. got that?"

Draco rolled his eyes. "whatever" she

Hagrid cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention once more. "tah dahhh" he turned around to show a large animal behind him leaving everyone slightly in fear. Rosalie looked intrigued and wanted to find out more. Hermione smiled at hagrid.

"isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid asked rhetorically as he threw an animal into his mouth. "say hello, go buckbeak"

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron questioned looking more confused than scared.

"that, ron, is a hippogriff. first thing you wanna know is they're very proud creatures. very easily offended. you do not want to insult a hippogriff. it may just be the last thing you ever do." he paused and clapped his hands. "now, who'd like to come and say hello?"