11. mauraders maps

It was finally snowing at hogwarts and everyone was happy. Well for now. the snow was dancing and flying whilst everyone was having fun and playing. Most people were aloud to go to hogsmeade village again however Rosalie and harry couldn't.

"iv got an idea." Harry said as he gestured his hand toward his room in the dormitory.

"what?" Rosalie asked.

"wanna go to hogsmeade?" Harry asked as he held up the invisibility cloak. Rosalie laughed and took it from him throwing it over her head. And harry joined.

"Harry! george and fred are there! their going to see our footsteps on the snow." Rosalie whispered when she noticed the snow man george and fred made.

Just then, George and fred grabbed the cloak from one side. "guys let us go!" Harry ordered.

"oo what are you two doing under there" George winked.

"you guys are gross." Rosalie hit them on the arm.

"really clever guys." Fred said.

"but not clever enough" George continued. "we've got a better way." Fred said.

"we're trying to get to hogsmeade." Harry breathed heavily trying to get out of their hold.

"we know" The twins said in sync. Rosalie couldn't stop laughing.

"we'll show you guys a quicker way if you pile down" Fred stated.

Fred and george let Harry and rosalie to an old stair case and they couldn't quite work out what it was. Harry took of the invisibility cloak.

"what are you doing?!" Harry shouted.

"shh" Fred shushed him putting a finger on his mouth.

George passed him an old piece of paper that looked dirty and old. "what's this?" Rosalie asked inspecting it.

"what this? he says. that there is the secret to our success" George pointed.

"it's a wrench giving it to you believe me." Fred said immediately after george making it hard for Harry and Rosalie to keep up.

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours... george if you will" Fred placed a hand out indicating for george to do something.

George got out his wand "i solemnly swear that i am up to no good." he placed his wand on the paper and appeared a map.

"messrs. Moony, wormtail, pad foot and prongs. are proud to present the marauders map." Harry looked up confused and so did Rosie.

"we owe them so much." Fred nodded.

"hang on. this is hogwarts. and that- no? is that really—" Harry stuttered.

"dumbledore, in his study" george interrupted.

"pacing" Fred finished.

"do you mean this map shows..?" rosalie questioned.

"everyone."

"everyone?"

"everyone"

"where they are."

"what they do."

"every minute."

"of everyday."

"brilliant! where did you get it?" Harry's face brands with excitement.

"we knicked it from filch's office of course! first year. there are even seven secret passageways.. out of the castle." George started.

"we'd recommend this one" Fred finished and pointed to a certain area of the map.

"where does it lead you?" Rosalie asked looking over the map.

"the one eyed witch passageway.. it leads you to honeydukes." George said.

"you guys best hurry. filch is heading this way" Fred said as he pointed to filch on the map.

"oh and guys. don't forget. when your done, just give it a tap and say: "mischeif manages." otherwise anyone can read it." They both said together hoping they would get the message.

ROSALIE AND HARRY where on their way to honey dukes. They were underneath a floorboard of honey dukes. "harry ow my toe!" Rosalie whispered.

"oh sorry" Harry lifted up the floor board to see if anyone was there. "shh" Rosalie and harry waited for the man to walk upstairs so they could make there way out.

Harry got out of first and then helped rosalie up.
"take my hand quick" she took his hand and wiped the dust of her jeans.

Harry and Rosalie put back on the invisibility cloaks and walked up some stairs they found. They opened a. door to find a very busy room filled with sweets and laughter. "wow" Rosalie opened her mouth.

"look at neville lolly, i'm gonna take it" Harry took the lolly out of neville's hand leaving him completely confused.

"poor neville" Rosalie said as she took it out of harry's hand and licked it.

"hey i was gonna have that!" Harry shoved her.

"too slow- what can i say" rosalie giggled.

They kept on walking until they found hermione and ron.  "it's mean to be the most haunted building in britain" Hermione stated. "did i mention that?" She laughed.

"twice" ron spoke awkwardly.

"do you want to move a bit closer?" Hermione said looking at the building.

"huh?" Ron quickly turned his head thinking she meant move closer to him.

"to the shrieking shack?" Hermione lifted an eyebrow.

"oh actually i'm fine here." he mumbled.

Rosalie and Harry were going to surprise hermione and ron but before they could draco came over. "well well look who's here. you two shopping for your dream home?" Draco teased.
Rosalie let out a laugh.

"Rosie that's not funny" Harry said sternly.

"sorry." Rosalie said trying to contain the laughter.

"but grand for you isn't it weaslebee? don't your family sleep in one room?" Draco crossed his arms looking ron up and down.

"oh now he's crossed a line." Rosalie was going to walk over but harry stopped her with his arm.

"shut your mouth, malfoy." Ron rolled his eyes.

"not very friendly. boys i think it's time we teach weasley-bee how to respect his superiors." Draco Cracked his knuckles.

Hermione laughed. "i hope you don't mean your self"

"how dare you talk to me!" draco gritted. "filthy little mud blood" All of a sudden snow ball were flying to draco's face from nowhere.

Harry and rosalie where throwing snowballs at draco and his minions and they began to get startled. "who's there?" Dracos face turned into horror causing him to run off and crabbe and goyle to follow.

Hermione and ron where laughing their asses off.
"harry!" Hermione laughed and harry took of their cloak. "and rosalie!" Hermione ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

"well that was enough of that" Rosalie laughed.

"blood hell guys that was not funny you scared the living daylight out of me" Ron joined in on the laughed aswell.