18. moony

As they walked through the halls wondering where lupin was taking them Harry and Rosie kept taking short glances at eachother. "I'm so glad lupin was there." Rosalie smiled.

"Me too." Harry replied as lupin opened the door to a classroom.

"come in." Lupin made a gesture with his hand. Harry let Rosalie go before himself. "now i haven't the faintest idea how this map came to be in your possession. but quite frankly, i am astounded you didn't hand it in." Lupin walked to the far side of the classroom and then turned to look at harry and rosalie.

"Okay maybe i'm not so glad anymore." Rosalie whispered in harry's ear. Harry's head was down.

"Did it never occur to you that this, in the hands of sirius black is a map to you?" Lupin asked cocking his head waiting for a reply.

"no." Harry shook his head quickly. Rosie did the same. Lupin took a big sigh and walked over closer to them.

"now harry your father never set much store by the rules either but he and your mother gave their lives to save yours. Gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them!" Remus began to shout. Rosalie has never saw this side to lupin and she definitely didn't want to see it again.

"And rosalie you should know better than to follow harry when it could get you into trouble! I expected better from you." Lupin turned to her.

"but sir-" Rosalie began wanting to suggest a point.

"no. Rosie, no" Lupin dismissed her argument.

"Now. i will not cover up for you again" Lupin sternly argued letting them to it was the last time. "i want you to return to your dormitory and stay there." He instructed clearly. Harry and Rosie began walking to the door before remus says "and don't take any detours if you do, i shall know." And with that harry left.

"Rosie let's leave come on." Harry whispered in a hurry.

"i'll meet you back in the dormitory. i need to talk to him" Rosie gave him a hug before walking back into the classroom.

"sir, i'm sorry to interrupt again but-"

"miss lestrange. I said no" Lupins eyes darkened.

"no? well i'm not taking no for answer! listen I'm sorry for walking around the halls but i wanted to make sure harry was safe! Sorry if that's such a crime" Rosalie flew her hand up in the air.

"What is it rosalie?" Lupin asked clearly getting tired.

"I don't think the map always works." Rosalie looked down. "earlier on it showed me and harry someone in the castle. Someone i know to be dead."

"oh really and who might that be?" Lupin asked.

"peter pettigrew." Rosalie stated not making eye contact with the teacher.

Lupins face straightend and his eyes widened. "that's not possible."

"it's just what we saw Professor..." Rosalie finally looked up. "and i also know something. something i don't know if i believe to be true. But- but if it is it's okay too." Rosalie sat down on a chair and Lupin sat down opposite her intrigued.

"I know you where friends with sirius black, remus. And that's ok. But anyway... that's not what i'm trying to ask." Rosalie stuttered and her breath quicken.

"rosalie, what's the matter? anything you want to ask me you can" Remus got more concerned.

"are you..." Rosalie was going to ask the question before she saw a big black dog that she recognised almost instantly. "what? how did you get inside!" Rosalie smiled widely.

"Yes... how did you get inside?" Remus questioned almost as if he was talking to a human.

The dog replied by putting out a paw for Rosie. "we need a name for you, lupin what should we call him?"

"him? it might be a girl." Remus laughed knowing his old friend would have hated that joke. 

"what about moony? i love the moon and it's a name i saw on the map." Rosalie smiled looking at the dog she just named.

"its perfect.... now rosalie what did you want to ask me?" Lupin turned to look at her.

"oh it doesn't matter now. i should go it's getting late. Don't stay mad at me for too long" Rosalie said as she got up and walked back to the dormitory.

HARRY, HERMIONE, ROSALIE AND RON were all sitting in the noble art of divination class again listening to their teacher. "broaden your minds. you must look beyond the art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the inner eye. Only then can you see." The teacher rambled on.

Ron was falling asleep at the sound of her words and harry was zoned out. Rosalie was resting her head on the table and seemed to be falling asleep aswell. "now what do we have here?" The teacher came over causing everyone to snap back into reality and open their eyes.

"oh do you mind me trying?" Hermione asked urgently. "the grim.. possibly." Rosalies head snapped up at the sound of hermiones words.

"my dear, from the first moment you stopped foot in my class i sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of divination." The professor stated nearly weeping at her words. "you may be young in years, but your heart is as shrivelled as an old maids, your souls as dry as the pages of books to which you so desperately cleave." The teacher held Hermione hand tight and Hermione let go of it and stormed off hating the crystal ball along with her.

"You didn't have to be to poetic. we heard you the first sentence." Rosalie raged she hated seeing her bestfriend upset. "oh and you should get that. i would hate to see your crystal ball smashed." Rosalie pointed to the crystal ball on the ground and smiled sarcastically.

HARRY, RON, AND ROSALIE were walking down the stairs from divination class. "she's gone mental Hermione has. not that she wasn't always mental. But now it's out in the open for everyone to see" Ron spoke looking at harry and rosie.

"hang on, we better take this back." harry picked up the crystal ball.

"i'm not going back!" Ron shook his head. Harry turned his head to Rosalie hoping she would go back with him.

"fine." Rosalie walked up the stairs following harry. Harry and Rosie walked back into the classroom trying to find a spot to put it.
when harry put it down the ball turned a golden colour. "harry potter..." A screeching voice came out of the crystal ball.

"He will return tonight." The crazy teacher held harry and rosalie shoulder from behind. "tonight he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder shall break free. innocent blood shall be split and serve by and master shall be reunited once more." The teacher began to get louder as she spoke and her voice changed. It was like it wasn't even her speaking. She shook her head out of her mind and began to cough.

"oh i'm so sorry dear children, did you say some thing?" She asked as if she never spoke at all.

"no... nothing." Harry said and with that rosalie and him both ran out without another word.

*****
HERES A LONG ONE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.
I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE IM SO SORRY!
I WILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW AS WELL.
COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE.
IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS FOLLOW MY TIKTOK:
@rosalielestrange

thanmyou so much for reading it means so much for me!
and thankyou for all the support

@elijahmikealsonsimp thankyou so much for being so supportive and always commenting on my wattpad!