17. large nose

It was quiet late so everyone was asleep on their rooms. However harry had another idea. He was throughly looking through the maruders map. He noticed the name peter pettigrew walking around. Ron abruptly awoke. "spiders- spiders they want me to tap dance!" Ron shook his body trying to get the 'spiders' off. "i dont wanna tap dance!"

"you tell those spiders ron!" Harry pointed the flashing wand at ron. Ron went back to sleep.

Harry noticed that pettigrew was walking across the map. He got out of bed and went straight to Rosalie who he already found sitting by the fire place. "your up. brilliant. let go" Harry crept up behind her and grabbed her hand.

"go? go where" Rosalie asked whilst following him outside of the dormitory.

"look right there on the map." Harry pointed to the place where pettigrew was travelling. They were walking across the halls with the light coming from their wands. "let's follow it come on harry." Rosalie began to pick up the pace.

they moved their torches from side to side hoping to see any sign of a person but they couldn't find anything. "That's impossible it says- it says he's right there." Rosalie whispered. Harry got flustered and still looked around hoping to find something.

"Harry snapes there" rosalie pointed to snapes name. "bloody merlin!" Harry stressed. "mischief managed. nox." The light turned off and the map was concealed.

Snapes torch came up being harry and rosalie. "Potter, lestrange. what are you doing wandering the corridors at night?" Snape asked.

"i was sleepwalking" Harry quickly covered himself up.

"uhm yeah- yeah me too" Rosalie smiled trying to look innocent.

"you were both sleep walking?" snape asked cocking an eyebrow.

"We'll no- i saw harry- i saw harry sleepwalking so i followed incase he bumped into anything" Rosalie rambled on.

"how extraordinarily like your father you are, potter. he too was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle" snape rolled his eyes completing ignoring Rosalie. and pointing his was directly in harry's face. Rosalie was going to open her mouth to argue back but harry did it instead.

"My father didn't strut. And nor do i. now if you don't mind i would appreciate it if you could lower your wand." Harry firmly spoke making him lower his wand.

"sir just a question. if you don't mind" Rosalie asked. Snape looked over at her clearly fed up of her. "Do you like being an insufferable know it all?" Rosalie laughed. She wanted to get him back for hurting hermione.

"Rosalie do i need to keep giving you detentions or should i just make sure you get expelled?" snape lifted his head down to look directly at rosalie almost piercing his eyes through her.

"detentions." Rosalie nodded.

"Turn out your pockets." Snape demanded.

Harry reluctantly got out the map that now looked like parchment paper after using the he spell to cover it up. "what's this?" snape asked.

"spare bit of parchment paper." Harry bluntly replied.

"really? open it." Snape seemed to have no expression in his face it was as if he has never slept at all.

Harry opened the paper. Snape quickly placed his wand on the paper. "reveal your secrets." he said. "read it" He demanded once more.

"messrs. moony, wormtail, pads foot and prongs offer their complaints to professor snape and... and request that he keeps his abnormally large nose out of other peoples business." Harry laughed. Rosalie cackled she'd never seen harry stick up for himself like that. She liked that side to him. However snape looked furious which made it even funnier.

"you insolent little-" Snape roared but got cut in by another teacher who appeared behind him.

"Professor!" Snape quickly turned around to see lupin. "well, well. lupin. out for a little walk in the moonlight are we?" Snape grinned.

"Harry, rosalie are you alright?" Lupin ignored snape.

"that remains to be seen." Snape grabbed the map out of harry's hand. "i have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact from mr potter and miss lestrange. take a look lupin. supposed to be your area of expertise. clearly it's full of dark magic" Snape carried on.

"oh rubbish what a load of bull-" Rosalie snapped.

"- i seriously doubt it severus. it looks to me as though it's a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it. i suspect it's a zonko product." Lupin laughed. Snape tried to grab it out of his hand but lupin didn't let him. "nevertheless, i shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. it is after all, as you, my ears of expertise. You two would you come with me please professor, good night" Lupin asked harry and rosalie.

***
i'm so sorry for the late update iv been so busy recently.
thankyou so much for reading!
i have serious writers block in so sorry.
also i loved harry this chapter!