32. Goblet of fire

EVERYONE WAS STUDYING in the main hall and some were putting their names into the fire. Hermione was reading her book, whilst harry and ron were talking. Everyone was pushing cedric to put his name in the fire. Rosalie pushed him towards it and he placed his name into it.

Everyone around him began to clap and Harry rolled his eyes and Ron seemed to fan girl over him. Cedric walked over to Rosalie and gave her a smile and she smiled back. Ron nudged harry "Harry stop giving Cedric the evil eye."

"I'm not, i'm simply observing him." He shrugged his shoulder and replied. Rosalie ran up to the two talking and said hello.

"Eternal glory, it would be brilliant wouldn't it!" Rosalie asked.

Ron nodded. "Three years from now, when we're old enough to be chosen." ron stared at the fire in admiration.

"yeah, rather you than me." Harry laughed.

Fred and George came running in, and everyone began clapping. "thank you thank you." George and Fred bowed. "well lads, we've done it." George spoke.

"Cooked it up just this morning." Fred nudged his brother and jumped up and down.

"It's not going to work." Hermione rolled her eyes and continued looking into her book. George and Fred leaned down to her height to where she was sitting.

"Oh yeah? and why is that granger?" George asked.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione pointed towards the line around the cup.

"so?" Fred asked, not seeing what she was getting at.

"so a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge of pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion." Hermione huffed and slammed her book shut.

"well that's why it's so brilliant!" Fred explained.

"Because it's so pathetically brilliant?" Rosalie laughed and joined in.

"Exactly!" George and Fred said in sync. George and Fred then stood up and shook the potion in their hands. "Ready Fred?"

"Ready George!" He nodded.

"Bottoms up!" they said together and drank the potion.

They jumped into the circle that surrounded the fire and succeeded causing everyone to abrupt into clapped and cheers. "Yes!" They clapped their hands. The twins put their names into the fire and immediately the fire rejected it and George and Fred flew across the room. Rosalie let out a giggle and Hermione shook her head and smiled proudly. They lifted their head and it appeared the potion backfired as they turned old, they had a white beard and long white hair.

"You said!" George protested.

"You said!" Fred shouted back.

They both began rolling around in the floor and everyone laughed. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Everyone instigated the fight.

a cold shiver was sent through the room, so everyone turned around to see Krum walking in and placing his name into the fire. Rosalie noticed the look Hermione and Krum gave each other. Rosalie immediately ran over to Hermione.

"Mione! did you see that!?" Rosalie shook her and smiled widely.

"It was nothing." Hermione smiled to her self.

"I don't think so" Rosie smirked and winked.

IT WAS LATE AND THE CLOCK TOLLED all students gathered in the main hall again, waited for Dumbledore to call out the names of who will be participating in the Triwizard tournament.

"Sit down. please." Dumbledore shouted to the students who couldn't sit still. "Now they moment you've all been waiting for: The Champion Selection!" Dumbledore moved his hands slowly and closer to the fire hovering above the cup. The first name flew out of the fire and straight into dumbledores hand.

"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!" He called out. Krum celebrate with his friends.

Another name then flew out again and Dumbledore caught it. "The champion for Beaux batons... is Fleur Delacour!" Fleur got up and shook Dumbledores hand!

"The hogwarys Champion, Cedric diggory!" Everyone cheered for him and he started walking towards dumbldore and gave Rosalie a glance and she clapped for him. Rosalie turned to harry who looked happy for Cedric.

"Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions... this Vessel of victory... THE TRIWIZARD CUP!"

The whole place was full of atmosphere, everyone clapped and cheered however one person noticed the fire erupting again. Rosalie stared at it and so did snape, causing Dumbledore to turn around. A name flew out of the fire, Dumbledore opened it and his face dropped. "harry potter." He spoke quietly.

"Harry potter?" He asked looking around for him, Rosalie turned to harry with a shocked look on her face. "Harry potter!" Dumbledore asked again but this time he was shouting. Rosalie nudged him, "go on harry." She whispered. Harry walked slowly, he was just as shocked as everyone else. Hermione and Rosie turned to Ron and Ron did not look happy.

Harry took the name from Dumbledores hand and Dumbledore stared him down. He walked slowly through the main hall with his head down.

"He's a cheat!" One boy said.

"He's not even 17 yet!" another boy stated.

"shut it!" Rosalie shouted to the two boys clearly making him uncomfortable.

Rosalie couldn't take her eyes off of him, she clearly knew he didn't put his name in there. Out of everyone he's the one who didn't want to do it.

So who would put his name into the goblet of fire?

••••
THANKYOU FOR READING!
THIS WAS A BORING ONE BUT ILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT!
QOTD:what your fav ship in this book?
Me: ofc Harry and rosie <3