8. Fat lady

Rosalie was walking back to the great hall to find harry when she bumped into a tall figure. She looked up to see blonde hair and pale skin. Rosalie immediately knew it was draco. "hey, how's your arm?" She sincerely asked.

"better. how are you?" Draco replied looking down at her.

"yeah i'm good." Rosalie nodded her head. It's been awkward for them since school started. Draco was a bully to her friends and Rosalie stood up for them. "Draco.. i can't do this anymore." She broke the silence in between them.

"what?" He looked at her but she just looked back and he immediately knew what she was talking about. "Rosie.. do you not want your mum back? the whole reason you got close to harry in the first place was to find out everything and make it seem like you here for good reasons. and you haven't even told me a single thing!" Draco began to get more and more angry as he spoke.

"draco, harry dosent deserve it! i think.. i think he likes me.. and she's barley my mother draco! i don't even know her she was never there." Rosalie moved her hands a lot and began to get angry just as draco was. They were never going to agree but draco knew how much it meant to her.

"fine." He sternly spoke.

"what?" Rosie looked up hopeful at him.

"i'll play along to my father and mother.. i pretend that you are still doing everything according to plan." He looked down and smiled.

"this is the draco i knew.. thankyou" Rosalie brightly smiled before pulling him into a big hug. Draco hugged her back as if he's never been hugged before.

"see you later rosie." He walked away leaving Rosalie alone and allowing her to walk to harry again. She walked into the great hall and found harry sitting by himself and enjoying his own company. She sneaked up behind him.

"boo!" she grabbed his shoulders from behind him causing him to jump and grab her hands that were sitting on his shoulder.

"what's got you in a good mood?" Harry asked laughing.

"Just.. happy to see you." Rosalie giggled as she sat down next to him.

"you saw me like 20 minutes ago" Harry chuckled and nudged her.

"20 minutes to long" She dramatically put her hand on her heart causing him to let out another laugh. That was the thing with Rosalie she could always make harry laugh no matter what. It was like she had been designed for him. She had all the traits and looks he wanted in a friend.

"Rosie.. do you think your mum could have escaped if sirius black did." Harry questioned in the nicest way possible not wanting to trigger her.

"possibly. but i'm sure we would have heard about it, my mother isn't exactly quiet." She laughed as she threw hair behind her leaving it to flow along her back.

Harry was just admiring her as she laughed. Harry believed she had the brightest smile, that it could light up any room and anyone. It certainly made him feel brighter. She made him feel more alive.

"what?" Rosalie turned her head to see harry staring at her, "do i have something in my teeth?" She immediately threw her hands across her mouth to cover her teeth.

Harry burst out into laughter and slowly pulled her hand down from her mouth. "no- you just.. you just look really pretty." He smiled softly.

"Oh.. thankyou" Rosie always felt special when harry was talking to her. However she was very awkward when it came to taking compliments.

RON AND HERMIONE came back from hogsmeade village and like promised ron brang back some sweets for Rosalie.

"I knew you were my favourite!" Rosalie joked as she took the sweets from ron's hand. "how was it?"

"honeyduke's sweet shop is brilliant, but nothing beats the zonko's joke shop... we never got to go to the shrieking shack... you heard it's the most-"
Ron rambled on telling everyone about how good it was.

"-haunted building in britain. yeah i know" Harry interrupted as everyone was walking up the stairs. All the people from gryffindor house was waiting outside as it appeared they couldn't get it.

"what's going on?" Hermione asked.

"neville probably forgot the password again" Ron rolled his eyes.

"hey!" neville crept up from behind him.

"oh, your there" Ron jumped and turned around to speak to him.

Percy came pushing past acting as if he had all the authority. which some would argue he did. "let me through, please. excuse me! i'm head boy!" everyone let him pass. "get back all of you.. no one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched." Rosalie, hermione, harry and ron were trying to see through everyone but they couldn't so they didn't know what was going on until ginny weasley came running down to them.

"Thr fat lady! she's gone!" Ginny panicked. Cashing them to look up to the framed painting that now has scratches on it and no fat lady.

"served her right she was a terrible singer." Ron said. "i second that" Rosalie agreed.

"It's not funny you two!" hermione claimed even though Ron and Rosalie were both easily amusing themselves. Harry and Rosalie both turned their head to the other painting to see them all crying and shocked in terror.

dumbledore then came steaming up the stairs to see what all the commotion was about. He thoroughly looked at the painting and a wave of horror appeared on his face. "mr filch, round up the ghosts. tell them to search ever painting in the castle to fine the fat lady."

"there's not need for ghosts, professor. The fat lady is there." Filch pointed towards the pairing with the large animals in them. Everyone ran up the stairs to see and hear what was going on, not caring and pushing past percy who had a tantrum about being head boy so he should go first.

"fat lady, what happened to you?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

The fat lady was whimpering and crying not being able to contain herself. "Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. the one they all talk about.. he's here! somewhere in the castle! Sirius black!" She screamed in agony again and then hid back behind the animal.

"secure the castle, mr filch. the rest of you, go the great hall!" Dumbeldore ordered.

As The golden four walked to the great hall, they were talking and all noticed harry's scared look.
"it's going to be ok harry." Hermione stated.

"if he wanted to hurt you that badly, surely he would've done it by now." Rosalie added trying to make him feel ok.

"Bloody hell this is all a bit much" Ron pointed out.

*****
THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA BORING!
BUT HARRY AND ROSALIE IN THIS CHAPTER>>>

THERE MY FAVS.

ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU LIKING IT SO FAR?
I POST SNEAK PEEKS ON MY TIKTOK:
-@rosalielestrange

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING!