7. Lupin

Finally everyone got a break from the school and it's work. So everyone was aloud to go hogmeade village. Rosalie, ron, Hermione and harry were all so excited to go. They've been talking about it for ages. Hermione and Ron gave their permission slip to the professor but then Rosalie realised she dosent have one. "Crap! i don't have a permission slip" Rosalie stomped her foot.

"no permission form signed, no visiting the village. that's the rule mr potter." The teacher said sternly. Rosalie turned around so before going back to tell hermione that she couldn't go. She saw how disappointed harry looked.

"but- professor i thought if you signed it.." Harry ran to catch up with her.

"I can't. only a parent or a guardian can sign it since i am neither it would not be appropriate." She walked away. then walked back again "i'm sorry potter. that's my final word" She gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Harry it's fine, im not going either. we have eachother now" Rosalie smiled at him. "Ron remember to bring me back those sweets" she hugged him.

"we'll see you guys later" harry said bye to ron and hermione.

Rosalie and Harry were talking and laughing in the great hall. It felt good for them two to just be together considering is hasn't been just them in a while. "And remember when Hermione and ron had to kiss eachother on the cheek in first year for a dare! he made such a big fuss about it" Rosalie laughed.

"he still never stop talking about it, he liked it really" Harry rolled his eyes at ron's dramas.

"i'm so glad i met you though harry. I mean your one of the only people who has stood by me through everything. and well.. my mum" Rosalie grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"you know.. i didn't know a lot about my mum. but i know she would've liked you. it's a shame you couldn't have met" Harry replied looking slightly sad.

"hey! just because where still in school dosent mean we can't have fun! no downers on this day!" rosalie shook her head and realised the mood changed rapidly. "i have an idea.. why don't we go for a walk"

Harry and Rosalie were on a walk around the school when they found Professor Lupin.
"wait hold on.. i wanna ask him something" harry said as he got closer to the teacher, so Rosalie followed.

"can i ask you something professor?" Harry asked .

"you want to know why i stopped you from facing that boggart yes?" Lupin asked, but he already knew the answer. "i would've thought it would be obvious, i assumed it would take the shape of lord voldermort."

"you said his name? brave, no one says his name. well i have and so has harry but still." rosalie piped up. Lupin just laughed at her rambling.

"i did think of Voldemort at first but then i remembered that night on the train and the dementor." Harry looked at lupin.

"i'm impressed that suggest what you fear the most is fear itself." Lupin answered.

"before i fainted.. i heard something.. a women.. screaming." Harry slowly stated.

"well dementors force us to relive our very worst memory." Lupin stated looking over to Rosalie aswell as harry. "our pain become their power"

"i think it was my mother.. the night she was murdered" Harry said looking down. Rosalie shot her head up. So that why he mentioned his mother. He has obviously been thinking about her since the train journey. Lupin stared out into the abyss with a disheartened look on his face.

"the very first time i saw you harry i recognised you immediately. not by your scar, by your eyes. they're your mother, lilys." Lupin looked at harry's eyes reminding him of lily.

"you knew his mother?" Rosalie asked.

"oh yes. i knew her. your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was. not only was she a singularly gifted witch.. she was also an uncommonly kind woman. she had a way of seeing the beauty in others.. even when that person could not see it in themselves." Lupin carried on. walking to the other side of the bridge.

"i knew she would've liked you Rosie, she seemed to have been a lot like you." Harry smiled at her.

"Unlike me, your mother was a saint. Mine.. well.. you know" the brown haired girl looked down tucking hair behind her head.

"Rosalie, just because your mother might not be a nice women doesn't mean your like her. you are not defined by your parents.. i can already see how different you are." Lupin walked over to Rosalie and gave her a big hold of her shoulder reassuring her that is was okay.

"now harry, your father James.. he.. he had a certain talent for trouble shall we say. a talent, rumour had it, he passed on to you." Lupin said. allowing Rosalie to let out a small chuckle.

"hey! rosalie is even worse than me." Harry pointed to her. "anyway i need to go to the toilet i'll be back." Harry strolled away leaving just Rosalie and the professor.

"can i ask you something?" Rosalie asked looking up at him.

"of course" he smiled.

"why was your boggart a moon today?" her eyebrow furrowed together.

Lupin turned away and his eyes darkened cashing Rosalie to take a step back knowing she was overstepping. "I'm sorry.. I'm overstepping im just c-"

"curious. yes i can tell" he laughed. she also laughed showing her dimples and brightening smile.

"Did you know my mother?" she smiled knowing the answer would be no.

"i knew of her. sirius black was her cousin.." Lupin stated.

"what? i had no idea. it's funny everyone seems to know more about my family than me." Rosie looked down rolling her eyes. "So did you know sirius black?"

"briefly.. you actually remind me of him a little bit. your definitely more like him than your mother. Your curious, sarcastic which was every trait he had.... and your mother i didn't really know. it's been said she is crazy though." He rambled on as if he was talking to Sirius himself.

"Seems like you knew black a lot then.. and my mother wasn't crazy.. well i know now what she did was wrong but she did love me. i'm sure of it" Rosalie said, but she didn't seem to sure.

"Rosalie.. your a good student. i'm glad you feel like you can talk to me. i have a feeling i'm going to be seeing more of you.. now get back to harry your boyfriend." Lupin joked messing with her hair.

"excuse me? My boyfriend? as if! he is my bestfriend nothing more!" she laughed as she walked away to find harry again.

****
THANKYOU FOR READING! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER I DONT KNOW WHY.

LUPIN AND ROSALIE>>

SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK!

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT!
IF YOU WANT SNEEK PEAKS LOOK AT MY TIKTOK!
@rosaliestrange