23. Full moon

WHEN REMUS SAW THE FULL MOON his face immediately dropped. Sirius dropped whatever he was talking about and started running to remus.

"Remus my friend, have you taken your potion tonight?" Remus was dropping to the floor and sirius caught him.

Lupin began screaming "You know the man you truly are remus! This heart is where you truly lie! Here!" Sirius said in a worry and pointed to his heart.

Harry, Ron, hermione and Rosalie all stood back.
Rosalie looked away. She couldn't bear to see him in pain. Lupin dropped his wand and peter picked it up Rosalie caught a glimpse of it so she took action. "Expelliarmus!" And it dropped out of his hand.

Pettigrew waved his hand and he began to form into a rat once more. The core fours attention was now back onto remus and sirius. Remus was still struggling and sirius was still holding onto him.

"Remus! Remus!" Sirius cried trying to snap him back into his natural form. However his hand grew claws, his clothes began to rip to shreds and he finally transformed. "RUN!RUN!" Black shouted to the four behind him.

Lupins managed to break free of Sirius hold and he flung him away. Rosalie could see the wolf crying. "he's hurt!" Rosalie cried as she begun walking up to him. Hermione did the same.

"Bad idea! Bad idea!" Ron whispered.

"professor?" Hermione asked with a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"Lupin?" Rosalie asked clearly worried about him.

However the cries turned into howls causing Hermione and Rosalie to take a step back into ron and harry who caught them. The wolf crawled slowly over to the four who were huddled together. "nice doggy. nice doggy." Ron stuttered.

"Remus! please" Rosalie prayed nothing would happen she believed in him.

Snape came out of the tree just in time and he stood in-front of Harry,Ron,Hermione and Rosalie to block them from the dark animal in-front of them.

The wolf lifted its paws with sharp claws and scraped sirius making the four behind him drop to the floor. Hermione screamed. "Hermione!" rosalie shouted.

Before the animal could do anything else a black dog came out from the left of him attacking him almost.

"It's sirius!" Rosalie pointed and smiled to them.

The two animals where eyeing each other and walking around in circled until they both ran at each other clearly causing harm.

Blacks dog yelped and got thrown to the floor but he got straight back up. And the wolf chased him away. "Sirius!" Harry and Rosalie both said as they ran after the wolf and dog.

"come back here lestrange and potter!" Snape ordered but not one of them listened.

When they turned a corner they saw remus clearly winning this battle. if that's what you wanted to call it. They left no time in rushing over to them. Harry threw a rock at the wolf before it could do anymore terror.

He stood back up and turned his head to harry and rosalie growling and running to them. It stopped and then ran off. Rosalie tried to see where he went but there was no sign of him.

A yelp was heard from the corner. And black was sitting by a tree in a lot of pain. He transformed out of his dog form and limped down so where. Of course harry and rosalie went to follow him. "He must be in so much pain!" Rosalie said.

"it's ok! he's strong" Harry replied whilst still following him.

Sirius appeared to be laying on the ground in the dark forest. "sirius!" They rapidly ran down and kneeled next to him.

They turned his body around and he was bloody and pale. "no. Sirius" Rosalie cried. She never thought she would already be this attached to Sirius black but here she was, crying at the thought of him dead.

Harry heard a creaking noise and looked up the lake started to turn into ice. "rosalie" Harry nudged her making her look up and see the ice.

Rosalie looked back down at sirius and his eyes shot open. "ahh" Sirius screamed. His eyes then closed again.

"harry! what's happening!" Rosalie screamed.

The two of them looked up to see hundreds of dementors flying above them. Rosalies eyes followed there every move and not one of them uttered a word. One dementors came shooting down and began to suck the life out of sirius face resulting in his scream once more.

Harry and Rosalie both stood up and they knew what they had to do. They looked at each other, grabbed each others hand and lifted their wands.

"Expecto patronum!" They both shouted together. It didn't work the first time as a dementor did what they done to Sirius to Rosalie and harry aswell.

Harry and rosalie let out an awful loud scream and none of the dementors would stop. However harry looked up and saw a glowing deer figure across the lake. Rosalie looked up and saw a doe almost like someone was helping her. The animals shone brightly and cleared the dementors.

Rosalie fell to the floor and saw harry. "you ok?" She asked resting her head on his shoulder. "did you see that?" Harry asked he too saw something at the other end of the lake.

"The doe? yes i saw it."  She replied.

"no it was a deer, or more like a stag." He breathed heavily and his eyes began to close and so did rosalies.

They both feel to the floor.

****
THANKYOU FOR READING!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS LOOK AT MY TIKTOK: @rosalielestrange

WHERE GETTING SO CLOSE TO A BIG SECRET ABOUT ROSALIES FAMILY!!

READ:
i'm thinking of using abigail cowen for my tvd fan fiction! what do you guys think?

anyways i love you all and again thankyou for all the support!