33. The fire place

The tension in Ron and Harry's Dormitory was high, Ron wouldn't utter a word to harry until he finally broke the silence. Hermione was reading a book and Rosalie was painting her nails.  "How did you do it?" Ron asked. Harry turned to him. "Never mine. Doesn't matter. Might've let your best friend know, though." Ron stomped over to his bed that Hermione was sitting on.

"Let you know what?" Harry asked clearly annoyed. Rosalie bent over to reach for the cherry pot harry has stashed in his draws.

"You know bloody hell what." Ron scoffed, and Hermione closed her book listening in, looking to Rosalie for help.

"Ron, he didn't ask for it to happen." Rosalie explained calmly.

"your being stupid." Harry rolled over and faced away from him. Rosalie rolled her eyes and Hermione stormed out. "Harry, you shouldn't of said that." Rosalie hit his arm and whispered to him.

"Yeah, that me. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's stupid friend." Ron tucked himself into bed and harry stormed over to his bed.

"Okay i'm leaving." Rosalie hurried out to catch up with Hermione.

"I didn't put my name in that cup!" Harry protested, and that was the last thing Rosalie heard before slamming the door shut.

Rosalie stormed into her and Hermiones room. "How stupid are these boys? I mean seriously they will argue about the tiniest things!" Rosalie huffed and threw herself onto her bed.

"Complete idiots!" Hermione agreed.

"And not only are them two arguing, they are making it awkward for all of us four!" Rosalie rolled her eyes and turned of her lamp.

IT WAS A NEW DAY, The weather was stormy, and the sky was grey. Harry stormed into Rosalies dorm and grabbed her arm. "Hey! where are we going?"

"Sirius needs to talk!" Harry hurried her to outside of her dorm.

"Finally! but where is he?" Rosalie scanned the area but there was no sight of him. "Your eyes are swimming with the ghost of your past." Rosalie mocked and laughed. Harry took the newspaper she was reading and threw it into the fire place.

The fire place hissed, Harry immediately turned around and Rosalie knelt down in front of it. "Sirius— how?" Harry asked.

"I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it. Did you or Did you not put your name into the goblet of fire?" Sirius asked, his face squashed into the fire.

"No!" Harry shouted in a whisper.

"Shh. I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentions worm tail and Voldemort. But who was the third Man in the room?" Sirius asked, Rosalie stayed quiet and waited for harry to leave so she could talk to him alone.

"I don't know." Harry furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember.

"You didn't hear a name?" Black asked.

"No. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important." Harry explained clearly.

"Maybe if you find out a name, i might be able to find out. my mother used to tell me everything." Rosalie finally spoke up.

"Perfect Rosie. What what the job, harry?" Sirius asked.

"He wanted... me." harry took a deep breath and Rosalie turned her head to look at him. "i don't know why. but he was gonna use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was a only a dream right?" Harry asked clearly stressing out.

"Yes. Just a dream." He turned to Rosalie when he said 'just a dream'.

"Look, Harry. The death eater at the world cup, your name rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences Hogwarts isn't safe anymore." Sirius explained in a rapid manner.

"What are you saying?" Rosalie asked.

"I'm saying the devils are inside of the walls. Igor karkaroff? He was a death eater. And no one, no one stops being a death eater. Then there's Barty crouch. Heart of stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban."

"Bartemius Crouch?" Rosalie asked and realised who he was talking about.

"Do you think one of them put my name in the goblet?" Harry asked quickly.

"I haven't a clue of who put your name in that Goblet. But whoever did is no friend, people die in that tournament." Sirius had a sense of worry and anger in his voice.

"Harry won't die." Rosalie said sternly.

"I'm not ready for this." Harry's breathing quickened. Rosalie placed her hand on his and he began calming down.

"You don't have a choice." Sirius replied. Harry stormed off leaving only Rosie and Sirius.

"Sirius, please tell me you read my letter." She pleaded.

"Of course i did, Rosalie. listen to me, and listen carefully. The only way to find your brother, is going to where Voldemort is. Where all his meetings are held, where all the death eaters go." Sirius explained.

"But how?" Rosalie asked.

"It's not easy, but i assure you, you will find a way. you always do. And Rosie, i miss you too, not a minute goes by i don't think of you. Take care of harry for me please. He needs you." Sirius spoke and he vanished once he heard footsteps.

Harry appeared again. "Rosalie i'm not ready for this." Harry shook his head. Ron came down the stairs. "who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Each other." Rosie and Harry said in sync.

"I swear i heard a third voice." Rons eyebrows furrowed.

"Maybe your imagining things. Wouldn't be the first time." Harry shrugged his shoulder and Rosalie shook her head.

"You're probably just practising for your next interview, i expect." Ron walked back upstairs.

"Honestly. You two really need to stop this." Rosalie ordered and harry ran back to the fire place. Rosalie followed behind. But Sirius was gone.

NEVILLE WAS IN THE LAKE, Rosalie and harry were sitting side by side up against a tree. Harry picked up neville's book he left by the tree, "Magical water plants of the highland lochs?" Harry inspected the book.

"Moody gave it to me the day we had tea." Neville explained. Neville waved and Rosie and Harry turned to see Hermione and Ron bickering.

"Why don't you just go and talk to him yourself?" Hermione asked.

"Here we go." Rosalie rolled her eyes and harry stood up. Rosalie did the same.

Hermione walked towards harry and Rosie. "Ronald, would like me to tell you that seamus told him that dean was told by Parvati that Hagrids looking for you." Hermione looked up trying to remember everything to say.

"is that right? well you— what?" Harry asked confused.

"uhh-" Hermione ran back over to Ron to ask him what to say.

"This is absolutely pathetic. are you guys 12?" Rosalie walked over to neville to see what he was doing.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid is looking for you." Hermione said finally.

"Well you can tell ronald—" Harry began before Hermione turned around with anger.

"I'm not an owl!" She shouted causing Rosalie to smirk at her best friend.

•••••
THANKYOU FOR READING!
YOU GUYS DESERVE TWO CHAPTERS TODAY BECAUSE IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE!
COMMENT ITS WHAT GIVES ME MOTIVATION!
QOTD: what do you think will happen when Rosalie gets more suspicious of her brother?