10. quidditch

it was the next day and there was a quidditch match. Only Harry plays on the quidditch team, Ron's always wanted to he's just never got on. However Rosalie and Hermione like to watch.
The weather was terrenstial you'd be lucky to see how they were playing.

"can you see harry, mione?" Rosalie asked looking out into the air to find harry.

"No it's too rainy." Hermione replied doing the same. "oh look he's there!" Hermione shouted as she pointed to the boy racing to get the golden stitch.

"GO HARRY! GO HARRY!" Hermione and rosalie both screamed at the top of their lungs. Let's just say they were his biggest supporters.

Someone got on fire and almost fell on harry but he managed to dodge it impeccably. Harry was racing for the golden stitch against this hufflepuff who seemed to be ahead of him. They soared up into the sky, disappearing into the clouds.

All of a sudden as the Hufflepuff was going to reach for the golden stitch lightening was struck on his hair causing him to fall. Harry turned around to check on him just to see a wolf form in the clouds.  In The blink of an eye it was gone.  The golden stitch then appeared again causing harry to refocus.

Everyone down on the ground was screaming and excited waiting for him to return!

"Bloody hell he must be dedicated on getting the stitch." Ron shouted over the wind

"can you blame him" Hermione replied.

Rosalie was looking into the clouds to try and scope out where harry was. The same wolf that harry saw appeared in Rosalies sight making her eyebrows furrow together.

"ROSALIE! HELLO?" Fred and George weasley shouted waving their hands infront of her face. She shook her head back into reality.

"huh? what" She spoke putting the hood of her rain coat up.

"are you going to give harry a well done kiss?" George said kissing the air.

Rosalie just rolled her eyes whilst George and Fred were laughing. "you know what i just might" She said sarcastically.

"oooo" They teased knowing she was joking.

"You know i think i might try out for quidditch when you do ron" Rosalie turned her head to ron.

"You should! i reckon you'd be quite good" Ron pointed to the players.

All of a sudden, harry came falling from the air. Hermione covered her mouth and shock.

"HARRY!" rosalie screamed.

Dunbdelore immediately stood up "aresto momentum"

Harry was laying in a the bed in the infirmary with everyone surrounding him. Everyone as in Ron, hermione, George, Fred and Rosalie. "he looks a bit peaky, doesn't he? Ron asked as he looked at harry thoroughly.

"peaky? he's just fell 10 feet from the air" Fred replied slapping the back of his brothers head

"yeah let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like" george replied.

"probably a right sight better than he normally does" harry replied slow and his voice was achy. he slowest opens his eyes to see everyone gathered infront of him. Rosalie was squeezing his hand. George and Fred gave a look to eachother.

Harry sat up. He had some  scratches and cute on his face and he wasn't wearing his glasses. "how are you feeling?" Hermione asked.

"oh brilliant" Harry said. rosalie was sitting holding his hand.

"Good to know he's still got his humour, atleast we know nothings too bad" Rosalie took her hand off his once she knew he was going to be fine.

"you gave us a right good scare." george Sat down next to him giving him his glasses.

"what happened?" Harry adjusted his glasses.

"well you fell of your broom." Ron explained expecting him to know.

"really? i meant they match. who won?" Harry laughed.

Hermiones eyes widened. "uhm, no one blames you harry. dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbdleores furious. after he saved you, he sent them off."

"there something else you should know too..uhm.. harry. when you feel, your broom sort of blew into the whomping willow, and" He held up his shrivelled and broken broom.

"i think he gets the idea Ron" Rosalie added.

HARRY WAS FEELING a lot better. Him and rosalie was walking in the forest with Professor Lupin. "i'm sorry about your broomstick, is there no chance of fixing it." Lupin asked.

Harry shook his head. Rosalie stopped in her tracks making lupin and harry stop too. "harry when you were up there.. i looked into the clouds and saw a sort of wolf figure. i thought i was just imaging it... but i don't know." She mumbled.

"me too. but then.. i guess i fell off my broomstick."  Harry rubbed his neck.

"I guess it's a werewolf reaching out to us." Rosalie joked as she pushed harry and started walking again. Lupine face dropped. "i was... joking.. lighten up remus" Rosalie laughed walking next to him.

"How do you know my name." Remus asked.

"I have my ways" She smiled at him.

"professor, why do the dementors affect me so.. i mean more than everyone else?" harry asked making the mood more serious.

"listen. dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth. they feed on every good feeling, every happy memory. until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experience.. you are not weak harry." Lupin stopped and turned to harry. "dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past. and i'm guessing that's the same with you Rosalie. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine you have nothing to be ashamed of" He stopped talking and let out a big breath. "both of you" then he started waking again.

"i'm scared, professor." Harry spoke up. Rosalie turned her head. She had no idea he was this worried.

"i'd consider you a fool if you weren't." Lupin replied.

"i need to know how to fight them. you could teacher me!" Harry strolled faster to try and catch up with him and rosie. "oo! me too! teach me aswell."

"yeah.. i mean you made the dementor on the train go away." harry added.

"there was only one that night." The professor stated.

"but you made it go away" Harry clearly didn't want no as an answer.

"i don't pretend to be an expert, but as the dementors have seen to have developed an interested in you two perhaps i should teach you. but.. after the holidays."

"thankyou! thankyou! this is my why your my favourite teacher" Rosalie jumped up and down.

"was i not always?" Lupin looked offended.

"of course you were. who else is it going to be. snape? aha no." Rosalie laughed. Lupin and harry then joined in aswell. They were all looking at the lake infront of them enjoying the view. some more than others as harry was looking at rosalie.

****
THANKYOU FOR READING!
LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT PLEASE :)
THANKYOU FOR ALL THR SUPPORT.
AND THE SUPPORT ON MY TIKTOK!
IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEAKS GO LOOK AT IT.
@rosalielestrange

ANYWAY ROSALIE DEFO REMINDS REMUS OF SIRIUS <3

COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE!