6. Fears

Class had ended and everyone was in the great hall, just talking and laughing with each other. however it was hard to when all you could hear was Draco complaint and enjoying the attention.

"does it hurt terribly, draco?" pansy asked looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Needy bitch, Rosalie though.

"it's come and it goes. still, i consider myself lucky. Madam pomfrey said another minute and i could've lost my arm." Draco lied cashing the four on the gryffindor table to roll their eyes.

"listen to the idiot." Ron stated, annoyed at Draco as usual. "he's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

"yeah but atleast hagrid didn't get fired" harry said.

"if Draco did get Hagrid fired i would break his arm myself" Rosalie explained throwing daggers at him.

"but i hear draco's fathers furious. we haven't heard the end of this." Hermione Replied causing harry to look distraught.

All of a sudden, seamus came running into the great hall and began shouting."HES BEEN SIGHTED!"

"who?" ron said in distress

"Sirius black!" he replied making Rosalies heart drop at the sound of his name. She looked at harry who was listening very carefully. Hermione, ron, harry and Rosalie all ran over to see the newspaper he dropped down on the table.

"dufftown? that's not far from here!" Hermione looked up.

"you don't think he'd come to hogwarts do you?" neville looked around nervously.

"neville, there are dementors at every entrance. we'll be fine." Rosalie said composing herself to make neville feel safer.

"dementors! he's already slipped past them once. who's to say he won't do it again?" Seamus piped up once more.

"that's not helping! he can't be that evil!" Rosalie argued.

"that's right. black coil be anywhere. it's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." another gryffindor said.

everyone looked over to harry to see a worried look on his face.

"Rosalie you can talk! your mothers in askaban, of course he's going to be pure evil! everyone that gets sent to askaban are complete maniacs."Seamus argued completely ignoring the other boy who tried to speak.

"what did you just say?" Rosalie looked directly into his eyes. Seamus saw a look in her eyes that he didn't want to see again. it was different. Normally she looked sweet and funny in everyone's eyes, the minute Rosalie heard her mothers name a hint of evil flashed in her eyes causing seamus to take a step back.

"I- i didn't mean it like that. it just came out." He said trying to redeem himself.

"good." Harry cut in before Rosalie could say anything else.

THE NEXT LESSON they had was DADA. Professor Lupin taught this class. Lupin saw Rosalie when she walked in and gave her a smile. What Rosalie didn't know what that he heard her almost sticking up for Sirius in the great hall which warmed his heart making Rosalie remind him of Sirius.

Everyone was standing in the room, staring a wardrobe that had a massive mirror on that appeared to be moving with something inside.
"intriguing isn't it?" Lupin questioned. "would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside." he questioned once more.

"It's a boggart." Rosalie said.

"very good, Miss lestrange" Lupin replied, slightly grinning.

"now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Lupin walked around the room hoping for someone to answer.