28. Cedric Diggory

Voldermort.

A small boy.

"Help!!" He cried from inside a cage.

No one was listening.

"Help!" The small child cried again.

DING.DING.DING.

The sound of the ringing alarm raced through harry, Ron and Rosalies head. During the summer before going back into fourth year Rosalie and Harry stayed with ron at the burrow.
Rosalie snapped up out of bed with sweat dripping down her face and neck.

A nightmare.

Hermione stormed into the room which they were all sleeping in. "Harry, ron! Wake up! Harry are you alright?" Hermione noticed harry's stress and his heavy breathing.

It turned out Rosalie wasn't the only one having a bad dream. Hermione rushed over to Rosalie once she noticed the panic in her eyes. Rosalie had one hand on her heart and the other on the bed to keep her steady. "Hey... rosalie it's ok. It was just a dream." Hermione reassured her by wrapping her arms around her bestfriend.

Hermione cocked her head to ron and glared at him. "Wake up! Wake up ronald!" Hermione stood up and began walking out of the room. "Honestly, get dressed. And don't go back to sleep. Come one ron!" Hermione clapped her hands and began talking to him like a mother as usual. "Your mother says breakfast's ready!" And with that The three in the room got up.

AFTER THEY ALL HAD THEIR breakfast the Weasleys and the others made there way. "Ron where are we actually going?" Harry asked.

"Don't know." He replied and shrugged his shoulders.

Rosalie and Hermione were walking side by side. "Rosie.. is that a ring i see? it's beautiful where did you get it?" Hermione took her hand and looked at the gold ring infront of her.

"harry gave it to me." Rosalie blushed and moved her hand to take a look at the ring her self.

"Hey dad! where are we going?" Ron shouted from behind.

"Haven't the foggiest! keep up!" Mr weasley shouted to him.

"Arthur!" A man shouted from the other side of the forest and began walking towards the family.
"It's about time!"

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleep start." Arthur looked directly at harry and ron and they rolled their eyes. "This is Amos diggory, Everyone. He works with me at the ministry."

A young boy — around the same age of the core four came jumping down from a tree. Rosalie cocked an eyebrow at him. He smiled at her.
"And this strapping young lad must be cedric, am i right?" Arthur questioned and shook his hand.

"Yes, sir." Cedric replied.

Hermione, Ginny and Rosalie all looked at eachother and smiled. "Hermione have a little flirt." Rosalie whispered.

"no way!" Hermione shook her head.

"If you won't i definitely will." Rosalie smirked and picked up her pace to catch up with cedric.

Cedric and Rosalie walked up to the top of a mountain infront of everyone and the sun was rising almost perfectly. "I'm rosalie." She smiled and shook his hand.

"Rosalie. That's a pretty name." Cedric smiled lightly.

"Already flirting with me diggory?" Rosalie laughed and so did he.

"Only if you want me too." Cedric nudged her lightly and she did it back.

"Your confident. Anyway to change the subject do you know where we going?" Rosalie asked. From the corner of her eye she could see the daggers harry was throwing to cedric.