12. Sirius black

The core four were walking around hogsmeade just catching up with each other. "those weasels! never told me about any marauders map." Ron complained and shook his head. Hermione turned to ron "harry and rosie aren't going to keep it, he's going to turn it over to professor... aren't you?" She asked lifting an eyebrow.

Harry and Rosalie looked at eachother. "i wasn't planning on it no." Rosalie stated. "sure hermione, along with his invisibility cloak." Ron argued. there was a loud sound coming from behind them so they all turned around.

"look who it ks. Madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her." Hermione laughed looking at the women.

"that's not true." Ron gave her a look. Rosalie and harry were just laughing.

"It's ok ron.. you can own up to it, if you don't i will" Rosalie shoved him.

"mcgonagall!" The minister shouted from his sled.

"Cornelius." Professor Mcgonagall warmly gave him a smile. Cornelius got of his sled and started talking to rosmerta. "Rosmerta, my dear. i hope business is good."

"It would be a lot better if the ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" The angry lady said walking closer to him with the hammer in her hand.

"we- we have a killer on the loose." He stated.

"sirius black in hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?" She shook her head hammering a clock i got the wall outside of her pub.

Rosalie looked at harry who was listening carefully. "harry potter." The man whispered into rosmertas ear.

"Harry potter!?" The lady shouted back to him surprised.

"shhh! come." Cornelius led her inside and urged her to be quiet as-well as mcgonagall.

Hermione and Ron both looked at eachother then realised they couldn't see harry or rosalie. They left a trail of footsteps on the snow walking in the direction the other people were going.

"You two!!" Hermione shouted. Ron and hermione ran after them.

Harry and Rosie were listening by the door trying to be as silent as they can. "Nobody will come to a pub where they'll get scared out of their wits." Rosmerta shouted from the other end of the door.

"Professor dumbledore doesn't want dementors around the place." Mcgonagall tried to calm her down.

Harry and Rosie opened the door to go inside to hear better.

Rosmerta closed the door quickly. "now tell me what this is all about." She ordered.

"we'll now years ago, when harry potters parents realised they were marked for death- do you remember? they hid. few knew where they were. one who did was so sirius black. And he told you-know-who." Mcgonagall explained briefly.

"Not only did black lead him to the potters that night..  but he also killed peter pettigrew!" Cornelius carried on.

"Peter pettigrew?" Rosmerta asked.

"Yes little lump of a boy. always trailing after black." Mcgonagall said trying to shake her memory.

"i remember him he never let James or Sirius out of his sight. what happened?"

"we'll peter tried to warn them and might have managed to, had he not run into an old friend. sirius black."

"Harry we should go." Rosalie whispered.

"I know wait." Harry stood still.

"black was vicious. He didn't kill pettigrew." The man explained pouring himself a drink right infront of rosie and harry. "He destroyed him...
a finger that's all was left.  a finger!" He showed his pinky finger in the lady's face.

"sirius black may not have put his hands to the potter but he's the reason they're dead. he wants to finish things." Mcgonagall added.

"and now he wants to finish things."

"but that's not the worst of it." Mcgonagall hesitated.

"what's the worst of it?" Rosmerta dropped her mouth in a gasp.

"sirius back was and remains to this day harry potters god father!" Mcgonagall put a hand to her chest.

Harry did a big gasp but rosalie covered up the noise with her head before it could lead to them getting caught. They quickly ran out. "ron look." Hermione pointed at the footsteps being created by the snow. Harry sat down by a rock in the snow next to rosalie and began sobbing.

Whenever Harry looked or acted sad it broke Rosalies heart to see such a pure soul in such pain. Rosie pulled him into a big hug and held his head running her fingers through his hair. "Hey.. it's ok. im here." Rosalie whispered in his ear.

Hermione and ron came from out of the corner slowly walking towards the sobbing sound. Hermione took of the invisibility cloak. "What happened?" She looked at Rosalie and then back at harry.

"He was their friend... and he betrayed them. he was their friend!" Harry shouted. "i hope he finds me because when he does i'm gonna be ready! when he does i'm gonna kill him" Harry stared at the ground deep with vengeance. Rosalie has never saw harry like that. "i'll join you" Rosalie looked up at him.

***
SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER!
THIS ONE IS SO BORING.
BUT IM GONNA WRITR MORE REMUS AND ROSALIE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW

THANKYOU FOR ALL THR SUPPORT!

IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS LOOK AT MY TIKTOK!
- @rosalielestrange