29. Triwizard Tournament

Voldermort.

A small boy.

"Help!!" He cried from inside a cage.

No one was listening.

"Help!" The small child cried again.

"Rosalie!" Hermione cried causing Rosie to wake up by the sound of her voice and the trains horn blowing.

Her breathing was heavy, and sharp. "sorry. Bad dream" she smiled not wanting to worry anyone.

"It's ok, i get them too." Harry reassured her.

The lady with the sweets came round and of course Ron and harry wanted some. "I'll have the droobles and Liquorice wand please." Ron stated.

The lady handed the sweets to ron but he realised he only had enough for one. "On second though just the droobles." Ron turned around and sat back down.

Rosalie got up and was behind harry as he was getting some sweets. "I'll get the liquorice wand for him." She spoke to harry silently and he smiled.

"Of course you will." Harry laughed.

A girl named cho came past before harry could order anything. "Two pumpkin pasties please."

Harry turned around and looked at cho as if he's never seen anyone like her before. She looked at him and smiled. Rosalie looked between the two giving each other looks and scoffed. "Harry!! hello" she waved her hand in front of harry's face and cho and her friends walked off giggling.

"Anything sweet for you, dear?" The lady asked.

"Oh, no, i'm not hungry, thank you." Harry turned back around and sat down smiling to himself.

"I'll have a liquorice Wand please." Rosalie looked at harry with a confused look on her face. Let's just say Rosalie was the jealous type, but she didn't understand why she was feeling that way. Rosalie sat back down and handed her sweet to ron.

"Thankyou rosie!" Ron snatched the sweet out of her hand and devoured it.

"This is horrible." Hermione broke the silence as she looked down into the newspaper. "How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or...?" Hermione turned to ron as his dad works with the ministry.

"Loads, according to dad. That's what worried then so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron explained with sweets in his mouth.

Harry scratched his scar. "It's hurting again isn't it? your scar." Rosalie asked but it was more like a statement rather than a question.

"I'm fine." Harry shrugged.

Rosalie leaned forward in the seat "You know Sirius will want to hear about this what you saw at the world cup and the dream." Rosalie spoke almost warning harry.

So there harry sat writing his letter to sirius. "Harry, can you say i miss him." Rosie asked as he was about the finish.

"Of course." Harry replied and shut the letter. He gave it to hedwig and he delivered it to Sirius.

EVERYONE ARRIVED AT HOGWARTS to see a flying carriage in the sky. "whoa! whats this?" Rosalie questioned as she looked at it in shock.

"There's something you don't see everyday!" Fred laughed to George.

ALL THE STUDENTS OF HOGWARTS sat in the main hall waiting for Dumbledore to do his speech.

"Now, we're all settled in and sorted i'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..." Dumbledore explained to the whole hall before he got interrupted by filch running down the middle of the hall and reaching him. "...so Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The triwzard tournament, now for those of you who don't know The triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests."