Introduction

Avya Sharma..
-Daughter of an ordinary worker..
-Work in a office of designing as it was her passion..
-24
-Kind, Childishness, Gorgeous girl..

-24-Kind, Childishness, Gorgeous girl

Chandani and Arjun
-Parent's of Avya..

Samaira
-25
-Bestfriend of Avya..Very close to her..
-Little cold, Kind

Advik Singhania
-27
-Mafia Leader
-Serious- Cold man, anger issues..{You can imagine how's he..:)}

Sheetal and Raj

Sheetal and Raj..
-Parent's of Advik..

Aryan
-26
-Bestfriend of Advik
-He is also a Mafia Leader
-Playful man..

PROLOGUE:

Avya.." He said with a light serious tone.

"Y..yes?"

"Do you love me"

Fuck! His serious face will be the reasom of my death today! One of the most hottest thing of his!

"H..huh" I wasn't able to reply. It seems like my brain was processing the situation.

"Do. You. Love. Me? It's a very straight question.."

"Yeah I kn-" He cut me in the between amd was eager to know the answer of the main question.

"So do you?"

"Why are you asking this? And how you suddenly got this thought?"

"Can't I ask this to my own wife? To the love of my life that does she love me back or not? And why can't I get this thought? I always try to express my love towards you which isn't expressable in words but here you are always ignoring my feelings. Can't you see how much I love you? I fucking love you that much that you can't even imagine! You are my life my heart! After my mother you are the first woman I had loved this much! You changed my feelings towards women"

"Feelings? What feelings?"

"You don't know right. Before I wasn't interested in women. I didn't even believe that this marriage and relationship is even real. I thought those are nothing. But when I saw you my heart told me something else. It was a different kind of feeling when I first saw you in that party with you friend. And now you can see I can do anything for you literally everything. That much things you can't even believe "

That's why this man has my freaking heart! His words made me melt like a butter. My man!

I was silent. His words didn't left me to speak anything. It was all needed to melt my heart even more for him.

"You didn't answer my question yet. Do you love me princess? If the answer is no it's ok I will wait till you do and even if you not I will accept it as the god's wish"

"I.."

"Please answer do you?"

"Y..yes Advik I do!"

I finally revealed my feelings and let the burden out of my heart. I looked at him he was all stunned and froze. It was a little bit funny and cute at the same time. I waved my hand in front of his face.

" Are you o-"

Cutting my words from the middle he grabbed my back neck and attached his lips with mine. Huh he kissed me! He isn't drunk! He freaking kissed me with his true feelings!

He pulled off. Even if this was a small peck it was a lot for me. I am literally experiencing this type feeling for the first time.

"What did you say princess?"

"I love you"

He suddenly hugged me and snuggled into my neck. His breath on my neck made me feel shivers down to my spine.

Guys....New book and also the first book...Well it might be not interesting but will try hard..Please support and votes the chapter..

Instagram: Author_sriya

Bye bye..Annyeong🫂