Agreement

Avya's POV:

I woke up very early in the morning and yesterday's incident popped up in my mind but I shrugged it off and went to my balcony.

Cold breeze were hitting my face which made me feel good. The climate between the summer and winter season is the best!

Some minutes after my mom came and stood beside me.

"Morning Maa"

"Morning Beta!"

We both stood silently. My mom was trying to say something.

"Beta" My mom said and looked at me.

"Hmm..?"

"What do you think about your marriage?"

"I hadn't thought anything yet."

"Oh ok" My mom said and sighed. She doesn't wanna force me to do marriage.

"Ok get fresh and come downstairs for breakfast."

I nodded and my mom left. I wanna focus on my career as this is very much important than anything else.

I went back inside my room. I did my morning business changed my clothes and went downstairs.

"Morning Papa!"

"Morning Beta!"

I sat on the chair and started reading the newspaper which my father had kept after reading. Yeah! I have much time to reach my office as I woke up very early.

I read the newspaper and kept it.

"Maa breakfast?"

"Just coming!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

I waited for 2 minutes and my mom brought the breakfast.

I started eating it while scrolling my phone. I finished my breakfast.

"Maa I am going!"

I said and left my house for the office. I reached my office within few minutes and went inside.

Kabir and Tanisha my friends came running towards me.

"Avya boss had called you fastly in his cabin!" Kabir said breathing heavily.

"Ok but what happened!?

"We both don't know but go fastly boss was looking tensed!" Tanisha said.

"Ok ok I am going" I said and ran towards my boss's cabin.

I knocked on the door and went inside after getting the permission.

"W..what happened sir is everything well!?" I said looking at my boss who was in very much tension.

"Avya nothing is well!!"

"But what happened!?"

"You know the man whom you had fought with at the party!!"

I suddenly got worried hearing his words.

"Y..yeah I know"

"Now he's saying that he will ruin our company!!"

"W..what!?"

"Yeah Avya! Who had said you to argue with him!?"

"Sorry sir I didn't know who was he. Can't we do anything to save our company!?"

We both were very tensed now.

"No Avya more than half part of the company is managed by him. We can't do anything. He said that he is waiting for you outside the office."

Shivered rushed my spine as he said that. His scary face and eyes were coming in my mind.

"O..oh o..ok sir I will m..meet him"

I said and ran towards the exit of office and reached outside.

I saw him alone. None of his bodyguards were there. I went to him.

"Why are you doing all these things !? I know you are angry for all that happened in the party so I am really sorry for that"

"I don't need sorry"

First time I heard his voice which was cold as hell and was without any emotions. He was talking with a blank face.

"Then why are you doing all these things why you wanna ruin my job and this company and what do you need?"

"I just want you to sign on this agreement!"

He said and gave me some papers.

"And what's this about?"

"From now on you are MINE only"

I looked at him all shocked and angry. How the heck he can think that I can sign on these freaking papers. Is he crazy!?

"Are you out of your mind!? How can you think I can sign on these papers!?"

"I know you will!"

"Are you crazy!?"

"I have no problem. You have only two choice just sign the papers or else you know!"

I just wanna cry right now! Why Avya why you have done this!? Was that necessary to argue with him last night. You know that he's a mafia he can collect the details about you but no you have to be superior in front of everyone and save your friend!

"So what have you decided?"

I got distracted from my thoughts by his words.

"I will not sign!"

He didn't said anything and called his men who were also looking dangerous as hell.

He started ordering them to what to do with the company. Suddenly all the thoughts were coming into my mind that how my boss had helped me when my family was in lack of money without taking the refund back.

"Wait!" I said even though I didn't want to.

He looked at me and smirked lightly and asked.

"Have you changed your decision?"

I sighed as it was matter of my life but also my boss's life.

"F..fine I will s..sign!"

He nodded and handed me the pen.

I signed the papers going against my will.

He took the pen and paper from my hand.

"Now you will have to tell you parents about it but not the reality okay?"

He didn't wait for my reply, went in his car and left the place leaving me all scared thinking how will I tell my parents about it.
______________________________________

New Chapter!!

Avya signed the contract..

How will she tell her parents about it!? Let's see..

Please vote for the chapters..

First time this long chapter..

Love ya<3

Take care stay safe and happy..

Bubbye🫂