Engagement?

(Some days skip)

Avya's POV:

After getting ready I went downstairs for breakfast. As I went I saw my mother talking on phone. I thought it maybe her friend.

I sat beside my father.

"Beta! Advik's mother called us".

"Oh maa is talking to her?"

My father nodded. After sometime my mother came looking all happy.

"What happened maa?"

"Advik's mother called me and she had called us at her home to fix date for ENGAGEMENT!"

My parents got really happy. Really engagement!? I faked a smile looking at them. God please I don't want this!!

"Avya after breakfast immediately get ready okay?"

I nodded.

"Maa I will take Sam with me too!"

"Yeah I know that's why I had told her that you will bring your bestfriend too!"

I got happy after hearing that but engagement this early!!

Sam came after few minutes as she went for shopping.

"Sam!"

She looked at me as I went to her.

"Hmm..what happened?"

"Advik's mother had called us to their home to fix date for engagement!"

"W-what!?"

I nodded.

"That's good" She said happily.

"Yeah very good". I said in sarcasm.

"Nothing can happen Avya you have to marry him. Well I will also go to see him"

"Yeah I am taking you."

"Let's go to get ready!" She said and dragged me to my room.

"Now get ready and after that I will do your makeup"

I nodded and went to the bathroom to change. I came back wearing a traditional dress.

 I came back wearing a traditional dress

"Pretty Pretty!" Sam said and I smiled. She also wore a traditional dress in which she was looking absolutely gorgeous.

 She also wore a traditional dress in which she was looking absolutely gorgeous