Just A Normal Day

Avya's POV

I came back from my office as I was working in a cloth designing company. I went inside my house and saw Samaira at my place.This is common for me and my family as 24/7 she stayed at my home and I liked her presence and always share my untold secrets with her only..My secret diary is equal to my bestie!!

I sat beside her on the couch and saw her scrolling phone..

"Sam you told me you wanna tell me something so what it is?" I asked her as she called me when I was on my way to the home.

"Yeah I wanna tell you something..You already know that how many boys simp on me!" She said jokingly and make me chuckled.

"Yeah yeah I know how many boys!" I said while chuckling.

"So one of the employee of my office just proposed me ugh!"

"You accepted??" I asked her excitedly.

She looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"What happened?" I asked looking confused..

"Why are YOU so happy?" She said giving the pressure on the word 'you'.

"Uhh m..mujhe bhi to pata chalna chahiye Mera Jija kon banega.."  I said teasing her cause I know she doesn't liked any of the employee of her office.

(Uhh..I also want to know who's my brother in law.)

"JIJA!! Are u serious..? Jija aur wo naah!!" She said seriously.

(Brother in law!! Are u serious!!Also that boy..never ever!!)

"Oh ok ok..he can't be my Jija!"

"Yeah he can't be in your whole life!" She said looking serious.

As we were talking my mom came.

"When you came Avya..?" She said looking at me while serving our dinner on the table.

"Just ten minutes ago mumma..Is the dinner ready..? I am so so much hungry!"

"Yeah aunty me too" Samaira said rubbing her stomach.

"Ok ok both of you go wash your hands" My mom commanded like she used to always do when we both were child.

We both came back after handwash and started eating the dinner.

"Mumma where is papa?" I asked as my father always do the dinner with us but today he wasn't there.

"He's sleeping he had had the dinner very early".

"Oh ok" I said still taking my dinner.

We all finished the dinner I and Sam went to the bedroom.

"Sam I am very much sleepy.I will sleep just after changing"

"Ok ok" She said while scrolling her phone.

I came back from the bathroom after changing and laid on the bed..

"Night Sam!"

I said and slept even I don't know when and got lost in the dreams.

End of the 1st chapter of the book I know it's boring and maybe the 2nd chapter will be too but after that entry of the Advik will come so till then wait...

Please Vote guys..it helps a lot..

Love ya<3

Anneyong🫂