•Confession♡

Avya's POV:

I reached downstairs immediately. How he got that thoughts? Why he suddenly asked me this?

Many questions were roaming in my mind but I shrugged them off and started putting the breakfast on the table.

I opened my phone and saw there was a text from Sam:

"Did you do that also;)?"

"The fuck! Shut up!" I replied and closed my phone.

After sometime I saw Advik coming downstairs in his formal dress. Gosh I don't want to face him!

He sat on the dining chair and i served him the breakfast. When I turned and was about to walk away he held my wrist and stood up and turned me to his side.

I was confused. He pulled me slightly closer to himself. I didn't know what was happening. Oh ofcourse he will ask the same question again?

"Avya.." He said with a light serious tone.

"Y..yes?"

"Do you love me"

Fuck! His serious face will be the reasom of my death today! One of the most hottest thing of his!

"H..huh" I wasn't able to reply. It seems like my brain was processing the situation.

"Do. You. Love. Me? It's a very straight question.."

"Yeah I kn-" He cut me in the between amd was eager to know the answer of the main question.

"So do you?"

"Why are you asking this? And how you suddenly got this thought?"

"Can't I ask this to my own wife? To the love of my life that does she love me back or not? And why can't I get this thought? I always try to express my love towards you which isn't expressable in words but here you are always ignoring my feelings. Can't you see how much I love you? I fucking love you that much that you can't even imagine! You are my life my heart! After my mother you are the first woman I had loved this much! You changed my feelings towards women"

"Feelings? What feelings?"

"You don't know right. Before I wasn't interested in women. I didn't even believe that this marriage and relationship is even real. I thought those are nothing. But when I saw you my heart told me something else. It was a different kind of feeling when I first saw you in that party with you friend. And now you can see I can do anything for you literally everything. That much things you can't even believe "

That's why this man has my freaking heart! His words made me melt like a butter. My man!

I was silent. His words didn't left me to speak anything. It was all needed to melt my heart even more for him.

"You didn't answer my question yet. Do you love me princess? If the answer is no it's ok I will wait till you do and even if you not I will accept it as the god's wish"

"I.."

"Please answer do you?"

"Y..yes Advik I do!"

I finally revealed my feelings and let the burden out of my heart. I looked at him he was all stunned and froze. It was a little bit funny and cute at the same time. I waved my hand in front of his face.

" Are you o-"

Cutting my words from the middle he grabbed my back neck and attached his lips with mine. Huh he kissed me! He isn't drunk! He freaking kissed me with his true feelings!

He pulled off. Even if this was a small peck it was a lot for me. I am literally experiencing this type feeling for the first time.

"What did you say princess?"

"I love you"

He suddenly hugged me and snuggled into my neck. His breath on my neck made me feel shivers down to my spine.

"I am the happiest man alive you know!"

His words made me chuckle. No idiot! Be serious!

"You have to go to your work. You are going to be late"

"And do you even think anyone will do anything to your husband if I will be late?" He said with a chuckle.

"N..no but you should be on time"

"And who wants to be in time when my love just confessed to me?"

"H..huh!"

He kissed my neck softly and this gave goosebumps ofcourse.

"I love you so much my love"

I remained silent and was smiling. I freaking love his this soft side which should only be with me ofcourse! Only I deserve it!

"I love you?"

"Yeah I heard"

"You heard even then!?"

"What?"

"I love you!"

"Oh yeah I love you too!"

"Good! I always need reply otherwise I can't even do anything to my little flower"

Him and his nicknames are making me cry!

"Ok! I am going now!"

I nodded.

"Ok"

"Goodbye kiss" He asked with a cheeky smile.

He even smile like this?

"Huh! Just go now!"

"I am not going to go unless you give me my kiss"

"You know what I didn't even know you are such a child!"

"I also didn't know it's my first time behaving like this"

"Huh!"

"I am honest! Now give me!"

I sighed and pecked his lips softly and he smiled.

"Ok bye bye love!"

"Bye!"

I said and he left. I will miss him so much. Hope he return soon!
______________________________________

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

Sorry guyz..I am literally a lazy worm I know and also my exams started too. But I posted. Hehe..

Avya confessed yay!! I am being honest I totally wrote this with my own feelings even after being single:)

Nevermind..hope you like this chapter..please vote and comment!

Love ya<3

Bubbye🫂