•First Little Kiss

Avya's POV

"You will and no-one will help you!"

He said with a little raised tone which made me shiver. I just wanna cry so badly now. I want Advik my parents with me.

He came and grabbed my neck from behind and brought the cloth closer. He attached the cloth to my nose and I was holding my breath.

"Don't try you will lose"

I kept holding my breath and now it was getting difficult and difficult. I finally decided to give up and smelled that.

Surprisingly it was fully fresh air. I sighed heavily and heard the sound of slapping and punching. I turned around to see.

It was Advik.

His eyes were filled with anger and veins were popped out on his fist. He was looking dangerous as hell and was punching Ishaan very badly as he was showering all his anger on him.

It was a dangerous scene. First time I saw anything like this. Blood was dripping from Ishaan's mouth, head and much more places. I closed my eyes and opened when Advik said to his men.

"Take him to the hospital". I opened my eyes and sat Advik's hand covered with blood. I went to him.

"A..Advik are you okay?" I asked him and he looked at me with a serious and angry glare. Without saying anything he pinned me to the wall. I flinched at his actions he was looking scary.

I didn't say anything and we both kept looking at each other silently and my heart bounced when he suddenly punched the wall.

He was very angry and to control his anger he was hurting himself. He was punching on the wall very hardly. His blood got spread on the wall.

"Advik Stop!" I said looking at him but he wasn't stopping he was punching his both hands hardly on the wall.

"Advik!" I said in a little raised tone and held his hands tightly to stop him.

He stopped and looked at me with all his hand covered with blood.

"Why you allowed him to enter the house!?" He said like he was scolding me.

"I didn't h..he was m..much s..strong that he e..entered"

"Why you opened the door!?"

"I h..heard some s..sounds so when I opened the gate I saw the guards laying d..dead".

He didn't say anything and went and sat on the couch silently.

I went to him with the first aid box and kneeled in front of him. I started to clean his wounds and blood from his hand.

"Advik I am really sorry. I know it's my mistake but I didn't mean to do it" I said while cleaning his wounds but he didn't reply.

After I cleaned his wound I sat beside him and held his hands.

"Advik will you not talk to me?"

He didn't say anything and kept silent not even looking at me.

"Advik, please. I am sorry!"

He didn't say anything. I hugged him tightly and looked at him.

"What do you want to forgive me?"

He looked at me and said, "Will you surely give me the thing I will ask?"

I nodded.

"Ok then". He said and pointed towards his cheeks. "Kiss me"

I broke the hug and looked at him with little wide eyes. My cheeks fully red.

"If you don't I won't talk to you!"

"Can't you ask for something else?"

"No!" He directly replied. I didn't know he will ask for this. God!

"Uh! Ok fine fine!" I slowly moved towards his cheeks and pecked it.

He smiled looking at me and hugged me.

"What if something had happened to you huh??"

"But didn't happen na!
______________________________________

New chapter!

It's little interesting I guess.. hope you all like it and also please ignore the grammatical mistakes hehe;)

Please vote for the chapter.

Please be safe and happy!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂