Princess..

Advik's POV:

I was getting ready for the party in my mansion and reached there within an hour.

I reached there, it was just a normal party for me.

I went inside and the girls were shouting looking at me, huh no one is my type. (Joke guys joke!)

People welcomed me as I was the main organiser.

My friend Aryan came towards me who always make me angry by calling me PUMPKIN ughhh!!!!

"Yoo pumpkin!"

He said and I gave him a death glare.

"Aha don't be angry cause this name suits you!"

"How the fuck this suits me huh!?"

"Uhh ok ok don't be angry Sir!!"

I rolled my eyes and went to the bar to get some wine.

I sat on the chair and ordered the wine.

I started drinking that silently as I am not in ideal chats!

Suddenly my one business partner came and we started talking..only about business the serious topic!

He also drank with me and asked me to eat something huh this was my party I can eat whatever I want and whenever I want but leave that no problem!

I finished my 2 or 3 drinks which were still less for me but I have enough time to take more drinks but now I must eat something firstly as I was hungry.

But before that I took another drink ughh!! I don't think I can overcome with this habit of drinking!

I drank it immediately and was moving towards the buffet corner but suddenly I bumped into a young boy and his drink got spilled on my suit.

"What the heck!" I said in fully disgusted tone.

"S..sorry sir I didn't mean to do so. It is an accident. Please forgive me!" The boy said all scared. I was feeling really proud that the people are scared of me huh.

"Are you stupid!? Do you know how much expensive is this suit is!?" I said without any worries like who will worry for this only suit but I liked to show that just to scare him haha!

I know it was my mistake but if he's scared of me then it's not my problem right?

"Again sorry sir. It was an accident. I won't do it again!"

"I know you won't do it again but what about this huh!?"

I was yelling at him. I like people getting scared of me. He was all scared. People were only watching us and there was pin drop silence. All were scared of me huh. Smirk was started to appearing on my face but I controlled that.

"Sir please calm down. It is my mistake. Again sorry sir!"

I was going to yell at him but suddenly a girl came filled with anger.

What the heck! She was beauty. No I can't fall for any ordinary girl but she was giving me feelings I never had for any girl.

She started yelling at me for what I had done. She was looking fully angry. Her eyes were showing that how much she was angry.

I kept looking at her ignoring her words just looking at her beauty.

She kept shouting at me and her voice was melodious to my ears. I kept looking at her with cold eyes and I only one thing was roaming in my mind "PRINCESS NOW YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE".

She got even more angry when I didn't reply her and got more angry but at the same time she seemed scared also, maybe by my look. I like that huh.

She shouted at me and left the party. I kept staring at her until she left and now she was mine only!

"Girl you have done wrong by presenting your beauty in front of me!" I muttered that to myself and chuckled.

I went to buffet corner just thinking about her only.

After some hours I came back to my mansion. My parents want me to marry as I was at age of marrying so I know they won't have any problem.

I ordered my men to find all the details about the girl who fought with me at the party.

I decided that now she is mine only whether she like it or now if she doesn't she will have to she has no choice!!
______________________________________

भुला दे तुझे यारियां जो मेरी गलियां..
बसाऊ तेरे संग मैं अलग दुनिया..
ना आये कभी दोनों में ज़रा भी फासले..
बस एक तू ही एक मैं हूं और कोई ना..
है मेरा सब कुछ तेरा तू समझ ले..
तू चाहे मेरे हक की ज़मीन रख ले..
तू सासों पे भी नाम तेरा लिख ​​दे..
मै जिउ जब जब तेरा दिल धड़के..
❤️‍🩹🤌🏻

Guyss!! First Advik's POV..
How was it!?
Tried my best to do this. Well it was really hard to wirte his POV but no problem..
I hope you like Advik's behaviour if you have any question you ca ask in the comments.

Please vote for all these chapters.

Stay safe and happy..

Love ya<3

Anneyong 🫂