•Danger!

Vote 🌟

Avya's POV

It has been only one week and I am missing them so much. All those seven days had went great with Advik no fight argument and all.

He is so caring towards me. He always make me smile. Am I falling for him? No, it can't happen maybe..

It was afternoon and Advik was in his and comes at night. I was just sitting on the couch watching TV and scrolling my phone too.

Suddenly the bell rang about two or three times. I went and opened the door and saw Advik fully tensed.

When I opened the door immediately he hugged me tightly. It was hard to breath in this hug but I didn't say anything.

It was the first time he was looking this much tensed. I don't know what had happened.

"A..Advik" I said as it was going harder and harder to breath now but he didn't reply me and kept hugging me on the door by his resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Advik what happened?" I said while getting off the hug.

"Avya..are you okay?"

I looked at him confusingly.
"Y..yeah what can happen to me".

He pulled off from the hug and held my hands softly and dragged me inside. He made me sit on the couch and sat beside me.

He didn't leave my hand infact he held them more tightly.

"Advik what happened will you tell me?"

"Avya.."

"Yeah tell"

"I just got a message from .." He said while opening his phone.

I looked at his phone and saw the name of the person whose message he opened.

"Ishaan?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes Ishaan Malhotra".

"Who's he?"

"One of the Mafia leader. His father hated my father very much. I don't why papa didn't told me about this. And one more thing I never told when our marriage was fixed.."

"What?"

"On our engagement day he messaged me about you that he like you. He saw in the party in which we both argued. He was also there and there only he just fall for you my princess".

"So what did he messaged you?"

I asked but he didn't tell me he just hand me his phone.

I read the message:
"Hey Mr. Singhania. How are you? Whatever I just wanna say one thing that keep yourself and your family safe cause Avya is mine and I am going to make her mine if not I can harm your family also. It was just a reminder. Within no day she is going to be mine!"

I was shocked after seeing that. I never saw him nor meeted him and he is saying..

"Avya are you okay?"

"U..uhh yeah".

"Avya don't worry that asshole can't give you a scratch".

"A..Advik then why were you so much worried?"

"Princess, when I saw the message I just came here thinking what if he had came? What if he had done anything to you? If he accomplished his mission I will not be able to forgive myself!"

I didn't say anything and was just shocked and afraid. His only message showed the confidence in him.

"Princess, I said na don't worry. I am here with you. You just feel free. That motherfucker is nothing." He said and kissed my forehead.

It was the first time he kissed me and my heart said you need it Avya. It felt so good and safe when he hugged me.

"I love you Avya. You are my princess and no-one can harm you".

He was assuring me with his words and hugs. I also hugged him tightly and he smiled.

"Thankyou Advik!"

"Why?"

"For keeping me safe".

"Hum hamari jaan ko kuch hone de sakte h kya?"
(Will I let anyone harm you?)

I smiled and hugged him more tighter. He pulled off from the hug and called someone. It was Aryan and told him everything.

He told Aryan to arrange some bodyguards.

"Bodyguards?"

"Yeah for keeping you much safe. I said na I will not let him harm you by even one scar. Just leave your safety to me".

He said I and nodded. He told the security guards to pay much more attention to the people who are coming. As his family are also not here so I am much more scared.

There are no one to whom I can talk to free my mind. Don't worry Avya your husband is with you!
______________________________________

Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!🤍✨

Nee chapter after a long time and on this special occasion. I just thought to write a new part.

Now it's hard to think about the upcoming chapters! Nvm..will try hard.

Ignore the grammatical mistakes hehe🥲

Stay safe happy and healthy!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂