Engagement (2)

Advik's POV:

I went to that room and heard them laughing. Were they talking about me?

Yes, they were. Aryan kept telling them about me. How I was in college, how was I in my school and all!

He should tell about my great things! Have I done any? Haha no!

I was not furious but I wanna show them my anger to my Princess also.

I went and leaned on the side wall of the door and stared at them deadly. They were not noticing me but I noticed my princess. She was looking like an angel in her engagement dress. She is going to be mine!

But no! I don't have to show them my happiness as I never showed my happy side to anyone.

And yes! That's the reason people call me heartless. I don't give a fuck about them!

I was staring at them and then yes Aryan noticed me. He looked at me and then they both too.

They all were looking very scared now even Aryan! My Princess was also scared and well that is good.

She must be scared of me as I am scary! I went inside and stood next to Aryan giving him death glare. He started telling me that was joke and all! Samaira did the same but Avya wasn't. Princess comfort me!

After sometime she spoke and told me the same. Of course I should obey my wife's command so I nodded and started moving outside. A chuckle left my mouth when I saw her speaking in a scared voice haha! Good good!

Avya's POV:

He laughed at our scared faces uhh!!

We were all ready and after sometimes the noises of people's started to come from outside.

The hall started to get crowdy as I can feel it by the noises of people and children.

I remembered Trisha..my baby! She must be looking very cute now.

Some minutes after our both parents came in the room without Advik. They told us to get outside and asked me to sit on the my place on the stage, noo!!

I went and sat on the my seat. Bhabhi came and we both started talking with Trisha.

After sometimes Advik came and sat beside me. I placed Trisha on my lap and we both started talking to her.

She is this much cute that he also behaves like a child with her which was kinda cute. Uhm!

All the guests arrived and the hall was very much crowdy. And my hands started to get cold. I was getting nervous now. Noo I can't be!

I rubbed my hands keeping the smile to get them warmth. But nothing happened yay!

Ok no problem I have to keep myself calm. Suddenly I have someone hands on mine.

He was holding my hands I tried to remove them but he held them more tighter which feels good.

I don't know why it was giving me the warmness and I was relaxing now. Thank God!

I looked at him who was just sitting with a stern face but he was kind as well!

Our parents came and stand beside us holding the rings. I already denied for the cringey photoshoots hehe.

Some minutes after our parents told to make wear the rings to one another as we did and there was shouting in the crowd and now my life is going to change!

We both went and greeted all the guests and yeah it was very much tiring!

It took almost 1 or 2 hours meeting them. And I got very much tired.

The function was finished now. I was very tired as well as all. We all greeted one another again and our parents talked again and we all sat in our car and reached our home.

Today was the most tiring day ever. My parents were looking very happy. Ugh! No problem atleast they are happy.

I went to my room, changed my clothes and slept immediately. It didn't take me even one minute to sleep!
______________________________________

End of another chapter.

STORY HAS CROSSED 1K YAY!!!
Guys I am very much happy you all are the best!

Thankyou for giving this much love to this story!

Please vote for all the chapters!

Stay safe and happy and take care of yourself!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂