•Convincing

Avya's POV:

I woke up. The bed the room was not habitual to me so that's why I wasn't able to sleep properly.

I stood up from the bed and went to the balcony of the room. The railing was covered with dew.

The weather was pretty cold and that was one of my favourite weather. I was remembering the days with my family in winter.

We used to drink tea together in morning and sat together around the heater.

Those days were the best. A tear escaped from my eyes but I suddenly wiped them. I didn't wanna cry now and here!

I noticed Advik woke up. As he woke up firstly he looked at me and started checking his phone.

Yeah! A mafia is always on his phone! I don't wanna talk to him but I can't ignore also. Ugh I'll see whatever will happen!

I went inside as I have things to do.

"You can do your business I have to workout". He said while scrolling his phone.

I nodded and went to bathroom. I came back wearing a silk saree. It was light and pretty. It was perfect for the function which was today. The relatives will come to meet me for sure!

I went to the mirror, wore matching bangle put the sindur. I only did very light makeup. It was looking perfect.

I sat on the bed and opened my phone. I saw message from Sam which made me smile.

"How are you meri dulhan?" She wrote in the message.
(How are you my bride?"

"I am good how about you and maa and papa?" I replied and closed the phone as I have to wear payal.

I wore it. It was less sounding as I don't like much sounding payals.

I was wearing that and Advik entered the room. He smiled looking at me. He was all sweaty from working out and sat next to me drinking his shake.

"My wife is this much pretty in saree I didn't know that!" He said while looking at me.

I was silent. I didn't know how to react. I got confused so I decided to stay silent and wear my payal which was little difficult as I am wearing it for the first time and the hook was small!

He kneeled down at me and started helping me with that.

"Princess, I know you don't love me. I know you hate me for forcing you into this marriage but I don't wanna lose you. I wanna have you in my life no matter what. I am selfish I know but please don't ignore me it hurts that my love is ignoring me. You can just talk to me like a friend only. Please!" He spoke while he looked at me.

His words made me confused. I don't know what to say. I was silent. His voice had pain in it. He was really sorry for what he had done.

"Avya you know what I hadn't talked like this to anyone. I never requested to anyone like this. You are the first and will be the last girl to whom I will say sorry and request. I love you my princess even though you don't love me back but I will try hard to win you but please atleast talk to me normally. And I promise I will not touch you without your consent". He said with a calm and pleading voice.

He was looking true with his words. I can't be this much rude to not to talk with him. I should talk with him atleast a normal conversation.

I nodded while my head was down. I really didn't mean to hurt him. I don't wanna hurt any person. I actually hate him but he's a human too and he also have feelings. My parents had taught me to not to hurt anyone's feelings but I am doing that. NO! I shouldn't do it.

He smiled at me and got up after helping me.

"Thankyou Princess". He said and walked away in the bathroom.

I was feeling really sad but it's alright now. I got up and started drying my hair. I have to do it fast as I have to go downstairs.

I was drying my hair and suddenly he came out of the bathroom. This much fast!?

He came wearing his shirt and pant. I don't think he will change right here. He took his suit from the cupboard and went again in bathroom to change.

Well I know he is understanding. A smile appear on my face and I did my hair. I decided to keep it open.

Well yeah I was looking good in saree for the first time. He came after wearing his suit and stood behind me checking himself in the mirror.

"Can you help me with the tie?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded. I knew how to do it as I had seen my mother doing my father's tie but I am doing it for the first time.

I stood up, he handed me the tie and I helped him with that fully concerntrated. Well this work needs the concerntration.

I did it in almost 10 minutes and he checked that. I don't think it was bad.

"Is it okay?" I asked him first time. It was hard for me to speak but I did it.

"Perfect". He said and smiled. I took the sigh of relief.

"Let's go downstairs". He said and I nodded. We both got out of the room and went downstairs together.
______________________________________

New chapter. I didn't make it long otherwise it would get boring.

I hope you liked this too. Please vote for the chapters.

Stay safe and happy!

Love ya <3

Bubbye 🫂