One Day Left

(Any questions or any mistake in the chapters please tell me in the comments and ignore the grammatical mistakes. Now enjoy!)

Avya's POV:

Now only one day is left for my freaking forced engagement about which only 2 or 3 people know!

His family is actually very nice and they all have very kind behaviour but he was just a cold man. God! My Luck!

I was scrolling through my phone sitting on the couch.

"Avya! Don't you have preparation to do?" My mom asked me. She was looking frustrated.

"What preparation is left maa!?"

"If nothing is left then you must check all the things!"

"Maa I had done and checked everything. Aap pareshan mat hoiye."
(Don't take tension).

"Acha thik hai thik hai". She said and left.
(Oh ok ok).

I am literally not even prepared for my marriage and all but that JERK!

My parents were all tensed and excited for tomorrow and I don't know what's so exciting in this.

They both were busy in all their preparation since morning. Where is this, where is that!? This only thing I am hearing from my father's mouth.

Sam was still sleeping although it was noon. Neither me nor my parents disturbed her. I was just relaxing on the couch and sometimes got scolded by my parents to help them but I convinced them that tomorrow is my engagement so I don't wanna work.

Yeah! I am a lazy person. And that's what I am thinking that how will I work in his house. I am a very lazy person. I don't know about his nature also. Wow! Marrying a man without knowing anything except his name and job! That's my talent!

My father was just busy on call telling them about this engagement who are not able to come.

There will be lakhs people in the engagement and that's what I hate the most but i only have to sit right! So I will not be that much nervous and that's pretty good.

When Sam woke up she also just relaxed like me and was talking to some of her friends of office about this even though I said need not to do it. She never listens to me. Ok no worries hehe.

We didn't even get proper lunch cause of the preparation. I don't know what else is remaining that my parents are this much busy!

We ate that lunch my mother gave us and eaten silently as she was all tired and angry cause she wasn't getting the things on time or couldn't find them. That's not my problem.

Call from his parents were coming most of the time asking that if m the things are done or not my parents said yes but yet after they have something left!

Suddenly there was a ring on the door.

"Avya please see who's it!" My mother shouted from the other room as only I was there in the living room.

I went and opened the door. Advik was standing there holding a box!

I didn't expect him! I just stayed silent and looked at him he wasn't saying anything and he also just keep looking at me so I gave up and asked him.

"What happened?"

"Maa had given this". He said with a blank face and coldly.

"Maa Advik has came!" He smiled after hearing that I don't know why!

My mom came immediately.

"Oh Advik come inside! Avya have you forgotten your manners you have to welcome him!" My mom scolded him and he smirked looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"No Aunty Ji I have some work".

"Oh beta just for some minutes. Atleast drink water!"

"Oh ok." He said and came inside.

"Avya! Give him water!"

Ugh I went inside my kitchen and my mom went to the other room. I came back after bringing water and sweets. I put it in front of him and sat on the couc beside him.

"Thank you!" He said thankyou wow! I smiled and he drank water immediately he was really looking very thirsty.

My mom came from inside.

"Beta! All the preparation are done?"

"Ji Aunty all are done!"

"Oh that's good atleast you are helping your parents. Here look at this girl she is not even helping!"

She said and he looked at me smiling sheepishly.

"Maa!" I said all emabsrassed.

"Aha no problem Aunty I am here now whenever you need help just remember me!" He said and I rolled my eyes. JUST REMEMBER ME!!

"Oh thankyou beta!"

"No need Aunty".

Well he's friendly also.

"Okay Aunty I must go now!"

"Oh ok beta!"

He got up and went to started walking towards the door and I followed him as my mother said to do so. He turned back.

"Bye bye My Princess!" He said the last words quietly as my mother was standing.

"Uhh ok ok bye!" I said as I don't want my mother to scold me for not replying him!

He went in his car and left I closed the door and went inside. I opened the box and saw some sweets in that. I think as a present well they were very tasty and I liked them.

Today's day was very tiring for all especially my parents and tomorrow my engagement!
______________________________________

Another Chapter yay!!

I hope you all liked this...

Please vote for all the chapters.

Love ya <3

Status safe and happy!

Bubbyee 🫂