Mobster!

{Instagram: author_sriya
Please follow}

Avya's POV:

Kabir came towards me.

"Hey what happened huh?" He said very sweetly as if he was understanding my nervousness.

"Kabir I am just nervous. Don't you see like thousands of royal people are here!"

"Ughh Avya don't worry I am here with you okay?" He smiled at me and his words made me a little relaxed.

I nodded and went to meet my boss Mr.Malhotra. He came towards us.

"Oh welcome Kabir and Avya. Enjoy this party okay!" He said and went leaving us. We both don't know what to do now!

"Enjoy this party okay! What are we gonna do here!?" He repeated the words in a dramatic tone which made me chuckled.

"Just eat and drink and nothing else!" I said looking at food.

"Aha foodie peoples!" He chuckled at my words.

"Well yeah I am"

We both went to the buffet corner picked up some light snacks and Kabir offered me some drinks!

"Uhh no I am not into this!"

"Don't worry it won't harm" Kabir again offered that but I refused yeah I am not into alcohols!

"Avya I am going there to pick up the fruits".

"Oh ok return soon"

He nodded and started moving towards the fruit corner but suddenly he bumped into a young man who was really looking very rich giving vibes of mafias. His ears were pierced and was looking very much dangerous. He started yelling at Kabir although it was his mistake not Kabir's.

Kabir and his people tried to calm him down but he didn't. Well yeah I don't like Mafias but I can't resist him yelling at my friend without any reason! I went to them.

"Mister I don't know whosoever you are just stop yelling at my friend okay!" I said it in a calm voice but the anger was visible.

Kabir tried to stop me but I didn't. The man didn't replied me and just keep standing there with his cold eyes which were looking scary which got me more angry!

"What do you think yourself huh!? If you are rich or royal or whatsoever nobody will say anything to you. Just be in your limits, it was your fault not my friend's so don't shout at him without any reason!!"

What did I just said! Had I said something disrespectful! Oh my god oh my god!

I saw him just standing with his cold eyes and crossed arms. He didn't said anything just keep standing there.

I got filled with rage but at the same time scared of him too.. I didn't wanna show him my fear so I went out of the party dragging Kabir with me.

"Avya do you know who's he!?" Kabir said looking fully shocked and afraid.

"I don't care who was he! How dare he shout at anybody without any reason huh!? It wasn't your fault even though he was shouting at you and you kept standing there without saying anything!"

"Avya calm down! He is one of the Greatest Mafia Leader ADVIK SINGHANIA! That's why I didn't talked back to him. Can't you understand. Now he can do anything to you!"

Shivers ran down my spine as I heard that. The Greatest Mafia Leader! Now what will happen to me. My body started getting cold. I tried to ignore that.

"We'll see what will happen now let's go home. I am not interested in this party anymore!"

Kabir sighed and nodded. We both got into taxi and firstly Kabir dropped me to my home. I came back home all scared for what I have done and I decided to not to tell my parents about it.

I asked my mom about Sam and went to her and told everything.

"What the heck avya! Are you serious!? You argued with him!?"

I nodded all scared.

"Kisne kaha tha aisa krne ko!? Nhi inhe to mahan banna h!! Ab kya hoga tera!?" Sam said in a very much angry tone.
(Who said to do this!? No you wanted to become superior!! Now what will happen to you!?)

"He didn't s..said anything to me just started at me with his most s..scary eyes". I said with little shuttery voice.

"What he just kept standing ughh!! That means he was angry as hell Avya!"

"Darao mat mujhe!" I said in a scared voice.
(Don't make me scared!)

"Don't tell Uncle and especially Aunty about this okay? And whatever will happen we will see".

I nodded still scared. I came back from the bathroom after changing and laid on my bed tried to sleep and slept after some hours of overthinking.

Guys so how was this!?
I hope this must be little interesting the next chapter or only starting will be based on Advik's Pov.

Please vote for this chapter!!

Love ya <3

Anneyong🫂