•Mine

Avya's POV:

Today we both have to go to the party. Yeah, I am very nervous of the public places but I will have Advik with me so yeah no problem.

"Avya, you remember about the party right?" He said while opening the door of the bedroom.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Ok get ready in one hour"

I nodded and he closed the door and went. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a bath.

I came back and wearing my designer saree as I only like traditional.

I got ready with my little makeup and wore my sandals and waited for him as he was outside for some work

After sometimes he came back and entered the living room and I stood up from the couch.

He stared at me without saying anything.

"W..what happened?" I asked him as he was silent.

"I am blessed to see a goddess like you". He said and yeah that's what all I need to get my cheeks red.

"Oh ok ok no need to be shy let's go"

"Shut up I am not!"

He chuckled and led me outside. We both went inside the car. We both were silent during the ride and only old romantic songs were playing.

"Chale hi Jana hai, nazar chura ke yu. Kyu thaami thi sajan tumne meri kalai yuu Haan.." The song played one of my favourite!

After some minutes we reached the destination. It was a huge mansion. Loud music were playing.

He parked the car and we both got out. It was little cold outside. We led inside the mansion and there were many people and suddenly I held his arms tightly. He looked at me.

"Nervous?" He asked and I nodded. Yes, I was nervous.

"No need to be I am with you" He said and held my hands. I nodded and we walked inside. We both met many of his friends. He was literally praising me very much that my pinkish cheeks were not going.

After a while the dance started and his friends forced us to dance. Yes, the romantic ones. We both danced lost in each other's eyes completely until we have to change our partners.

I went to some other man and he danced with other girl. The other man started talking to me.

"Hey beautiful!"

"H..hey"

"Name?"

"Avya"

"Oh ok. I am Abhi." He said and I nodded. His mouth were smelling like he was drunk and he started to wander his hands around my body. It was very much uncomfortable but I wasn't able to do anything his grip was strong.

I felt someone watching at us and yeah he was Advik. He was watching us not focusing on his dance. His eyes were filled with extreme rage, the one I haven't seen before.

He immediately came to us leaving that girl behind who was dancing with him and held my wrist dragging me outside with fully angry but seem like he was trying to not to show it on me.

It was only one hour in the party and we were leaving! I don't know why!

He made me seat in the car and sat himself driving at a very fast speed and it was dangerous. I didn't even dare to say a word to him.

After sometimes we reached out mansion. He immediately get out of the car and dragged me inside the house.

When we entered he immediately closed the door and pinned me towards the wall. I didn't even say a word.

"Why did you let him touch you!?" His voice was low but very stern and cold and filled with anger.

"I..it was for t..the dance that's w..why"

"It was not only for that dance! He touch you waist that's okay he touch your arms that's also okay but he was wandering his hands all over your body and you didn't even try to stop him why!?" He said with the most angry look on his face which was scary.

"I w.. wasn't able to s..stop him!"

"Why!? Why were not able to stop him hun!?"

"H..his g..grip was strong"

He leaned in closer to me his face Just some centimetres away from me and I was able to feel his breath on my face.

"Just remember one think you are mine and mine only. And if I see any other man with you I will rip his face off!"

He said and he was a man of his words. He was super serious. He leaned in very close and did the unexpected thing.

He pressed his lips against mine and my eyes widened. The fuck! He kissed me?

He pulled off. It was a peck. When he pulled off he said "You"

He again presses his lips and pulled off immediately "Are"

Again he did the same thing and said "Mine!".
______________________________________

New chapter not after a very long time! First kiss we got over jealousy!

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote for all the chapters. Stay healthy safe and happy!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂

🧿✨