What happened?

Avya's POV:

It's evening. He hadn't came yet and I was waiting impatiently for him while cooking dinner.

First he went without telling me and then not coming soon too. What he thought I will be ok with that? No!

In sometimes I finished cooking my dinner and sat on the couch waiting for him.

I opened my phone to look at the text I sent him. He had seen the message but didn't reply me. What was happening to him? Is he okay?

It was 8o'clock and by this time he always came back but not today.

After that phone call everything seems.. awkward?

Time was passing slowly and I was just sitting on the couch waiting for Advik. I decided to call him but he didn't pick up the call.

I was getting worried as fuck! Why wasn't he replying to my texts and calls?

Many thoughts came into my mind which I tried to shrug off but still..

Finally after two hours the door bell rang! I immediately went and opened the door to see Advik who looked so tired.

"Welcome.." I said in a low voice and he just nodded and went inside. I closed the door and followed him as he sat on the couch.

"Everything ok? You seem so tired and didn't reply to my calls and texts as well.." I said sitting beside him while handing him glass of water.

"Yeah everything's alright.. didn't the maids tell you I was in meeting?" He said in a very low and sleepy voice.

"Yeah the did..but you came so late so I was worried.."

"I am not a kid Avya. Infact I am not a man of simple life either. I can handle myself ok?"

Why he talked to me like that? I was just worried. Why is he so angry on me? I didn't even do anything.

"Also I don't wanna have dinner. Going to sleep. Good night!"

I kept quiet as I watched him go upstairs. First time he avoided my food ok that's alright. But why was he angry? He is avoiding me. He always go to bed with me. I sighed and went into the kitchen. My mood of eating is also ruined so I put all the dinner in fridge and went upstairs.

I opened the door of our bedroom and saw him on his phone. He said he was sleepy..

I went inside and took my night clothes and went into the bathroom without saying a word.

He is clearly avoiding me. If anything happened he should tell me. But he is taking out his anger on me.

I came back after sometimes and laid on the bed and started to drifting to sleep.

Advik's POV:

I came back home all tired by the day. What was happening? How did it happened? I wasn't expecting that! (What??)

As I went inside Avya asked me so many questions. Ofcourse she was very worried.

I wasn't even the mood of eating so I directly went upstairs and sat on the bed and decides to scroll my phone to get some information.

Soon Avya also came inside. She also didn't eat right? I was regretting. I should have eaten the dinner.

Without saying a word she went inside the bathroom to get freshen up. She wasn't talking to me?

After bathing she came and laid beside me facing the other side. She wasn't cuddling me. I sighed and soon she drifted to sleep.

"I'm sorry Avya" I mumbled slowly and closed the lights.

______________________________________

Why is Advik so tired? Why is he avoiding Avya and why he said sorry?

Next chapter. Very late. Yeah I know but I wasn't getting the time to post so as soon as I got time I posted.

Please vote for the chapter.

Thank you for reading! I love you all. Take care stay safe and healthy!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂