The Party..

Avya's POV:

"Avya why you called me?"

I heard Sam's voice coming from behind and I looked at her.

"I just wanna tell you all something"

"Oh ok" Sam said and sat beside me on the couch.

My mom and dad came and sat in front of me.

"So I wanna tell you that my boss has given me the invitation of a RICH party in which Mafias,CEO and their employees will be there"

"Oh my god Mafias!!!" Sam said very shockingly.

"What's so happy thing about that?" I said in a serious tone

"Huh nothing"

"So what do you want beta?" My dad asked me.

"Uhh so dad I must go shopping tomorrow to buy a good fancy dress although boss has given me a leave tomorrow."

"Hmm..beta you must buy a good party wear dress." My mom said.

"Ok beta you can go with Samaira tomorrow." My dad permitted me.

I nodded.

"Mom I and Sam are not hungry" I said and dragged Sam to my room.

"Huh I am hungry" Sam said dramatically.

"Uhh you can eat later"

"Well Sam you know what I am not ready for the party. I am very nervous. There will be so much rich people and I will be just an ordinary girl!" I said and sighed.

"Ugh! Avya don't be nervous..What do you think only you will be the ordinary or the simple girl. You yourself said that there will be more employees na. So don't be nervous just like you there will be more people." She said smiling.

"Sam you just gave me relief I love you so so much!" I said and hugged her tightly.

She hugged me back "Buddhu!"
(Idiot!)

"Ok ok now sleep you must be tired right?" She said and pulled off from the hug.

I nodded and laid on the bed and slept.

(At morning)

I woke up as the sunrays were falling on my face and making me disturbed. I saw the time and it was 9. I woke up very late today unlike other days.

I did my morning routine changed my clothes and went downstairs.

"Morning all!" I said while sitting on the dining chair and got reply from all.

"Mumma breakfast."

"Wait two minutes!" She said and brought the breakfast.

"Eat it fastly and go to shopping with Sam" My mom said.

I nodded and immediately finished my breakfast.

I stood up and took my bag.

"Sam, let's go!"

We both walked out of the house and reached the shopping mall.

We went inside to the floor of dresses and saw many beautiful dresses there.

"These all are beautiful Avya!" Sam said looking mesmerized.

"Yeah! But we have to take care of the prize."

We went in searching of the dress. The one which we found the beautiful always get out of the budget but somehow we found the dress which was suitable for me and was under the budget.

 The one which we found the beautiful always get out of the budget but somehow we found the dress which was suitable for me and was under the budget

"Sam how about this?"

"Beautiful. You choice is nice!"

"Okay I must buy it"

After billing we came back home..

"Mumma we are back"

My mom came "Have you bought?"

"Yeah see" I showed her the dress.

"It's beautiful but-"

"Don't worry maa it isn't expensive!" I said in an assuring tone.

My mother smiled and nodded.

"Okay maa I won't eat lunch otherwise I will be full in the party!"

"Ok ok don't eat now go and start doing your preparation"

I nodded and went to my room with Sam.

"Ok now help me doing my makeup!"

"Ok ok" Sam said and brought her makeup kit.

"Just stay like this and leave everything on me"

I nodded and Sam started doing my makeup after some minutes I got ready and changed myself into that dress which I bought opened my hair looking absolutely gorgeous hehe..

"Gorgeous Avya I think tonight you will find a bf for sure!"

"Ughh whatever!" I chuckled at her words.

We both went downstairs and my parents praised me as usual.

"Ok bye I am going"

"Bye beta take care!" My mother said and I sat in the taxi and reached the palace.

I reached there and got shocked just by the beauty of the palace. It was decorated so beautifully and was so big.

I went inside and saw thousands of people inside and started feeling nervous. My hands were becoming cold but suddenly I saw Kabir coming towards me.

End of the another chapter!
It must be boring but I promise in the next chapter the special character will come till then stay updated and healthy...
Please vote the chapters

Love ya<3

Anneyong 🫂