•Wedding Day

(As you all said!)

Avya's POV:

Just like other days my two month skipped. Going to office, coming back, eating, sleeping and nothing else.

My friends always teased me for the engagement incident when he held my hands. That wasn't awkward for me and I don't know why but I don't like when my friends teases me on this.

All these two months were boring for me and as well as full of nervousness cause my marriage date was coming near day by day.

And yes that is today! Just some hours left when I will start to live with him and his family.

Which I clearly don't want. I know his family is nice but he! I don't know anything about him. I wish he will be good!

This is a forced marriage which I always hated. I hated the force marriage since I got to know about my friend who was forced to marry a rich man.

Her family forced her for so call money. But here my situation is different from her I know but still I am scared. You know the forced night! What if that happened with me?

I am really scared. He's the Mafia leader and can do anything with me. I wish he have heart and brain!

I was getting ready for my wedding. The makeup artist was literally very strict! After the one hour of makeup I wore my wedding dress.

 The makeup artist was literally very strict! After the one hour of makeup I wore my wedding dress

The dress was very heavy. I didn't like it at all but that was my mother's choice so I had to wore it.

I was totally ready and sat on the couch waiting for my parents to come and take me to the place.

I didn't want this. I am just thinking about my family, my childhood. I thought I will have the love of my life but my dream flopped.

After sometimes my parents entered my father looked like he had cried and I am sure.

Seeing his teary eyes which he tried to hide from me I cried. Even though I didn't want to cry tears started dropping continuously.

My father hugged me tightly and said with heavy voice.
"Baccha aise nhi rote ye Khushi ka din hai"
(Child, don't cry it's a happy day)

I took the heavy sigh and nodded. I went outside the room with my father. He was sitting on the place talking with his friend.

When I entered with my father all eyes were on us and the spotlight too. I was walking trying very hard to not to cry.

I reached and he offered his hand to help me. I accepted it and sat next to him.

He looked at me and said with a soft voice which was unexpected"Did you cry?"

I never thought he can be this much soft and I nodded whithout looking at him.

He sighed and called my father I don't know why. My father came I looked at him who was also teary but still smiling which made my heart more heavy.

"Uncle aap tension mat lijiye. From now on she's mine. I will treat her like my queen." He said to my father in a assuring tone.
(Uncle don't take tension)

My father smiled and nodded.
"Beta abse to ham Sasur hai"
(Child from now on I am your father in law)

Advik smiled and nodded. He was giving me and my family the warmest smile. It was really him?

Aryan came towards me and kneeled beside me.

"Bhabhi don't take tension if this pumpkin ever did anything to you just tell me!" He said while convincing me and Advik gave him a sarcastic smile.

I chuckled and nodded. This nickname really suits him alot.

Aryan and I talked with him while he stayed silent. He was really cold but then why was he showing the soft side towards my family.

Thinking this make me more scared and nervous. Don't worry Avya everything will be fine!

Aryan headed back with his friends and after sometime the rituals started. Pandit started doing his mantra and all. We both were sitting quietly.

After doing all the things the three rituals were left those were of sindur, mangalsutra and the 7 rounds with 7 promises.

He did the things and while putting sindur he muttered very quietly.
"My wife"

I really hate this. We took our 7 rounds and promises and the pandit then said.
"Aaj se aap pati-patni" which made me cry alot!
(From now on you are husband-wife)

We took blessings of all together. And now the most painful part vidai was there. We both were heading towards the car and I hugged my mother and father crying alot. I looked at Sam who was crying more than me.

I went to her and took her into a bone breaking hug. She smiled.
"Meri bestie badi ho gyi". She said with a crying voice.
(My bestie got mature")

I cried hard and hugged her again. After sometimes his mother said that it is getting late so I sat in the passenger seat of the car with him.

I was controlling myself. I just sat silently and there was literally 2 hours distant was there. I was feeling very sleepy but I didn't sleep.

After two hours we reached his house. We both got out of the car. I was really very tired and this lehenga was very heavy. We all reached inside the house and his mother welcomed us by the rituals that are common.

The rituals ended in almost half and hour.

"Beta you both go and rest in your room" Her mother said and he nodded.

He leads me to his room and we both went inside. I was really so much scared.

After entering he licked the door.
"You go and change first. You seem tired". He said with a little care in his voice and I went into the bathroom taking my light saree.

I wasn't shocked seeing his bathroom as I already knew how much big it will be.

I came back after changing taking my lehenga in my hand. He was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. I didn't say anything to him.

He looked at me and went to bathroom to change. He started bathing. I also wanna but didn't as I was very tired.

He came back looking all fresh. I was sitting on the bed scrolling my phone. He looked at me and went to the mirror sat on the little couch in front of that to dry his hair.

"You can sleep if you want". He said without looking at me.

I nodded, laid down and went to sleep as I was really tired.
______________________________________

New chapter!!

Marriage complete.. Now she's is his!!

How was the chapter? I hope it wasn't boring. It is very long but I wanted to complete it in one part only. Hope you all not get bored in this long chapter.

Please vote for the chapters. I will try to publish new part soon.

Thankyou for reading. Take care and stay safe. Be happy and ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Bubbye 🫂