•Phone Call

Avya's POV:

(The same morning)

He was just cuddling me in the bed like a baby until..

He got a phone call.

The phone rang. I thought it maybe be some random clients or whatever. He turned to the table beside the bed and checked his phone.

His behaviour somewhat changed. Or I was just wrong?

Without saying anything he got up from the bed and went outside the room.

Maybe it was an important call? He should have atleast told me. Nevermind.

I also got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometime I came out still he wasn't there. I checked outside he was nowhere to see.

I went downstairs to ask the maids. I asked one of them.

"Mam, sir already left for some meeting.."

"Meeting? Did he tell you anything regarding me? Like to tell me about him or anything else?"

"No mam..he just told that he is leaving for a meeting and left. He was in very hurry."

"Oh ok, thankyou." I nodded and went upstairs to our room

Why he didn't tell me he is leaving? Firstly he wasn't leaving the bed but now he left without even saying anything to me?

Avya calm down. It must be some unexpected things. He's in mafia after all. Anything can happen anytime.

I sighed and decided to text him:
"Where you gone? You should have told me instead you told the maid. No problem come back soon♡" And closed my phone.

I went to the mirror to dry my hair still lost in thoughts. Yeah I know this happen with everyone. But the way his mood and behaviour changed after he saw the phone call was weird.

He was fully happy at first and after seeing the call he just tensed up. He never tensed up like this before even when his worst enemy called him.

It was something which was not normal for ME.

I wanted to call him but didn't thinking maybe he can be in some important meetings or any discussion with the team as he told the maids.

Avya! Fucking overthinker!

I can't do anything. I took some deep breath.

The urge to call him was killing me but I have to be understanding! I checked my message again it was not even seen by him.

It made me a little sure that he is really in a meeting. He is! Right?
______________________________________

Another mini chapter. Soon right? Yeah!

Decided to write cause it was something that seems interesting and the urge to write was eating me up.

Also updated new cover. Well well well an interesting chapter maybe. Just one phone call made Avya worry as hell. Any guesses for the phone call?

Find in the upcoming chapter;)

Till then see ya, take care stay safe and healthy.

I love you with all my heart! My bestiess??

Bubbye🫂