•Seeing off!

Avya's POV:

We all were in the living room as his parents and bhabhi were leaving for Mumbai.

I just wanna spent more time with them but no problem. They just told that it is important so we can't do anything.

Now! I have to cook dinner. Uhh I just don't like!

They were all checking their packing while I was helping Trisha dress up. Advik was taking out his car.

All things were ready now and we all went outside. I sat in the car with Advik and Trisha only. We have to reach the airport.

Trisha was looking out of the window and I was just sitting silently feeling tired.

"Are you okay Avya?"

"Uhh yeah I am just tired".

"Oh ok"

"Chachu chocolate!" Trisha said looking at the shops.

"Mere bacche ko chocolate chahiye?" He said in a childish tone which was cute. Avya why are you simping?
(Does my baby wants chocolate?)

"Haan chachu".

"Acha to thik hai aaiye hamare paas ham aapko chocolate dilate hai". Advik said as he got out of the car and took Trisha in her arms.
(Ok then come I will buy you chocolates)

"Avya let's go!"

I nodded and got out of the car. We went to the shop and Trisha chose a chocolate for her.

"What do you want?" He asked looking towards me.

"Nothing I am good".

"Ah just tell me".

"Uhh.. okay icecream"

"Flavour?"

"Vanilla".

"Two vanilla ice-cream please!" He said to the shopkeeper.

"Are you going to eat the same?"

"Aapki pasand hamari pansand". He said which made me blush. Aish why God!?
(Your choice my choice)

We got back into the car after taking our icecream and started eating it.

I was also feeding Trisha from mine. She is going away for 1 months!

We reached the airport and went inside after parking the car. We all waited there till the plane arrives.

After waiting for half an hour the plane arrives. All the three of them went inside. I will miss them!

After seeing them off we sat back again in the car and Advik started to drive towards our home.

"Do you wanna eat lunch outside?" Advik asked while focusing on the road.

"Uhh ok"

"Hmm" He nodded and started driving towards some hotel which wasn't familiar to me.

We reached a luxurious hotel and went inside. The waiter showed us our seats.

We started ordering our food and waited till it comes.

"Missing Trisha?" He asked me with a little smile.

I nodded. "Yeah very much" I said with a sigh.

"Then how much will you miss her in one month. It's just started!"

"I know but what can we do".

After sometimes our food arrived and we started eating that. I love foods!

We finished our foods and again got back into the car. It was now a cold and chilled weather which I liked.

I kept looking outside the window throughout the ride. Advik played some romantic old songs which made the moment beautiful.

I love old songs as they give the perfect vibe. We both were enjoying the weather.

We reached our home and went inside. The whole house was silent only maid's voice were coming and some of the security guards were there.

I am missing them badly right now! We went to our room and changed ourselves into something comfortable. It was a tiring day for us both.

After changing we slept peacefully.
______________________________________

Boring Boring! Very boring chapter and also an late update. These days I am not feeling to write hehe!

Sorry sorry..

But new chapter is here! The boring one actually I am not getting idea what to write next.

That's why the updates are late.

Please vote for the chapter!

Stay safe and happy! Protect yourselves from the viral fevers and all..

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂