•He's here?

Avya's POV:

All the things were going well. Nothing had happened. I thought there will be danger for me but no well it was good.

I didn't told both the families about this as I don't want them to be in tension and also as Advik said to not to tell them.

I was in the living room watching TV and there was a ring on the bell and it was noon.

I thought it was Advik and went to open the door. I opened the door and an unwanted scene came in front of my eyes.

Both the guards were laying unconscious on the ground and a muscular man in his suit who was looking as the same age as Advik was standing with a devil smile.

I was shocked not able to say anything. My body started to freeze just looking at his devil face. Was he 'Ishaan Malhotra??'

No it can't happen. Advik promised me that nothing will happen to me.

"Hey Mrs.Singhania". He said with his normal tone like nothing happened. The guards were laying maybe dead??

I didn't say anything. The whole was just making me unconscious. My head was spinning. Only one person was coming in my mind My Advik.

I was just remembering him so badly. Please God send him here.

"Don't wanna welcome your guest huh?" He said stepping Inside and comming closer to me.

"You know who am I?" He asked but I didn't replied. I wasn't able to say anything. I am a girl from a middle class family who can't even think to kill someone or seeing someone getting killed and laying dead in front of me.

"Ah! Don't worry they are free from all their pains, such a pretty soul". He noticed. They are Dead!

"You know what Darling Advik don't deserve such a pretty woman like you". He held my hands and kissed it. I didn't like it and pulled my hand off.

"D.. don't touch me!" I gathered all my strength and said that.

"Oh my darling and who will stop me? You?" He said and left a chuckled which sent shivers down my spine. This time maybe he respected my decision but started stroking my hands lightly which I didn't liked at all!

I moved backwards to maintain distance between us two and he again came closer.

"Darling don't ever think to run away from me. Today I will take you with me and there will be no one to help you. You are mine and is destined with me so you will be with me forever".

What no I don't wanna go with him never. He is just a criminal and nothing else. I am not his. God where is Advik??

I just moved backwards and was just thinking of an idea to run away from there but he wasn't giving me anyway to get away from there.

This was scary the first time I am facing these things and I don't have any experience. His smirk his face his body was all scary. He took out a cloth from his pocket and sprayed some liquid. Was that chloroform??

"Here Darling you just have to smell it a bit and then leave everything to me" He said while coming closer to me.

No! No I can't smell that if I smelled then my life will get ruined. Here I have to protect myself.

"N..no I will not!" I said with my scared voice.

"You will my little scared one" He said with a seriousness in his tone. I tried to run away from there but his men came and stood beside me.

There was no way by which I can run. My all four directions were covered now. I was helpless. He started coming closer to me.

"Smell it!"

"No!"

I talked back to him and he came towards me.

"You will and no-one will help you"
______________________________________

New new yay!

Chapter not after long time but not so soon!

Please vote the chapter..

Enjoy your festivals and stay safe and happy.

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂