•Different

Avya's POV:

I woke up in the dawn. So early..why? I was feeling a bit stressed.

I turned over and saw Advik sleeping and the things from yesterday's night came to my mind.

What happened to him? Is he ok? He looks different!

I sat up on the bed and took a long sigh.

"God! What is happening? It's just a sudden change in his behaviour.."

I went into the bathroom and came after sometimes and saw him scrolling his phone on the bed as I went in front of the mirror.

"Morning.." He said while looking at his phone.

Can't he just be more romantic instead of being this cold to me? I hadn't done anything!

"Hm..morning" I also replied in the same tone. But..wait I shouldn't do that. Then what will be the difference between me and him? Ugh!

"Avya I will be downstairs soon I have to leave early. Please prepare the breakfast."

"Ok" I replied and went downstairs to prepare the breakfast. It was like 5 in the morning and he wants to leave?

I prepared the breakfast and served it on the table and after sometime he came downstairs in his tuxedo.

He sat on the chair and started eating while I was sitting silently on the couch. Should I talk to him? Yeah I should!

"Advik.." I said in a low and soft voice.

"Hm?"

"Is everything fine with the company?"

"Yeah it is!"

"Then why are you behaving so different from yesterday? You are avoiding me. If I did something wrong just tell me.."

"Avya it's all fine. Why are thinking about this? I have to leave this office. See you.."

"Huh wait.." He left. Yes he left! What..what have I done that he is behaving like that with me? Like he behave with others he is behaving like that with me too!

"What's happening?" I sighed and went in the bedroom to call Sam. I haven't talked to her for a long time amd I also want to share these things with her.

"Hey Sam!"

"Avya!! How's you been? You good? I missed you so much!"

"Yeah me too. I am good what about you?"

"I am good too. Avya you doesn't seem happy by your tone..something happened?"

Only she understands me this much! I just love her too much!

"Yeah..actually Sam I want to discuss something with you.."

"C'mon babe tell me. What happened?"

"Advik is avoiding me! I don't know what happened but he is avoiding me since yesterday. I had asked him too but he doesn't answer me. I had asked if it is about the company but he just ignored my questions. What should I do? Only you are the one who can help me at this time!"

"Avya..first of all calm down ok? He loves you so much to even avoid you. There must be some problem. Just give him some time ok? Maybe he will tell you soon.."

"Uh..but.."

"Don't overthink it Avya..you have to be understandable!"

"Oh ok I understood! Thankyou Sam so much! I feel like I am so much good after talking to you! Ok I am gonna hang up. Bye bye love you so much meri Jana!"

"Ok ok bye bye!"

I felt relieved after talking to her. My problem solver. She is right maybe I should give him time. I have to be understandable and take care of him!
______________________________________

New chapter..very long time. Yeah this is a bit surprising chapter I guess.. just keep reading to find out!

Hope you all like this chapter and vote for it! I will try to update quickly!

Thankyou so much!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂