True feelings?

Avya's Pov:

I kept standing there thinking what to do. Is it a dream or he really kissed me? I wasn't believing it as obviously it was unbelievable.

He went upstairs leaving me with tons of thoughts in my mind. I had never seen him this much possesive. I knew he is cause he had forced me to do this marriage but this much?

"Ok Avya! All is well!" I said to myself and sighed. My breathing was still heavy. I immediately opened my phone and texted Sam:

"Advik fucking kissed me Sam!!"

I texted. I wished I could call her and she could hear those words coming directly out of my mouth to get an idea of my feelings.

Should I go upstairs? Ugh Avya you have to there is no fucking choice! I wish he already slept!

I sighed and got on my way to our bedroom. I opened the door slightly and there was only dark. I fully opened it and saw him lying on the bed still wearing his same suit and shoes too.

Uh wait! Had he had drink? It was his true feelings or he did it just because he was drunk?

Uhh! I don't know anything. Anyways he looks super cute. He is surely drunk! I went to him and kneeled down to take out his shoes. I put them aside and went to the bathroom.

I came back wearing a light saree and laid down beside him. His cheeks and ears were red. His breathing was also smelling like alcohol.

Why didn't he tell me this? I will talk to him about this tomorrow. I was feeling sleepy and immediately drifted to sleep after sometimes.

(Next morning)

I woke up. He was still sleeping facing other side. His coat was removed maybe he woke up at night.

Suddenly yesterday's incident came to my mind and I sighed. I have to talk to him about this. I went to bathroom and came back after sometimes. He was sitting on the bed with his messy hair. Cute!

"Morning!" I said and went to the mirror to dry my hair.

"Hm..morning" He said a bit roughly.

"Your head is spinning right?" I said while looking at him through the mirror.

"Yeah..but how do you know?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"You had drinks last night for sure!"

"Huh! Who told you this?"

"You and your behaviour"

"Oh..I am feeling like I did something different like..I don't know how to tell it's a different kind of feeling"

No! That wasn't wrong. Uh..I mean ok kissing your wife is alright!

"Uh..I don't know but tell me one thing"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you had drink?"

"Uh..I just thought that you will not like this..but actually you didn't even care right?" He said with a little bit emotional?

I obviously care about you idiot! How can you tell this!? I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

"Uh no it's not like that..I mean drinking uh..is not good obviously so how can I like that.." I said listening to my brain instead of my heart.

"Oh.." He said with a tone of confusion. Uh..did he know my true feelings? Oh no I don't think so!

"Avya?"

"Hm?"

"When will you get any little bit feelings for me? Like..I love you that much that you can't even think. I can die for you and can kill the whole world for you princess but I don't know why you don't understand that. Don't take my words rude but I just wanna know.."

His words..huh? How come he can think of that? I freaking love you so much idiot! I don't know when will you understand this!

"Uh..we don't have control over our feelings.. so h..how can I tell this?"

"It's alright I understand..but will you ever love me?"

Fucking idiot my husband is!

"We w..will talk later..come downstairs soon for breakfast.."

I left the room like he left me with no words. Man! I love you very much I just don't know how to express this! You have all my heart! Just understand!
______________________________________

Another chapter.. it only consist feelings..heh.. it's alright I guess;)

Hope you all like this..very late I know but thanks to all for waiting!

I love you very much! Stay safe and happy! Please vote this chapter!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂