Meeting Her Parents

Avya's POV:

I got up in the morning. As usual did my morning business and all and suddenly thought came into my mind that my life is going to change in a few weeks or months!

I shrugged off all these thoughts and went downstairs.

"Morning" I said to all taking replies from everyone.

"Beta will he come to meet us?" My Father asked and I didn't have an answer. What should I say Yes or No. I didn't even talk to him about this.

"Y-yes!" I said. Will he come or not?

My father nodded. My mom gave us breakfast and we started eating that.

After few minutes I got fully ready after the breakfast and left for office.

My taxi dropped me off outside the office. When I started to move inside a voice came from my behind which made me flinch.

"Hey, Princess!"

I turned around to look and sighed.

"That's good you are here I just wanna tell you that you have to meet my parents today!"

I said and started to leave.

"Aha wait! Can't you even talk properly!?" He said in a much strict and serious tone.

I turned around to him.

"What!?"

"Why they wanna meet me?" He said in his usual tone which always make me scared.

"You know the answer."

"Oh they wanna see their son-in-law." He said and smirked a little.

I didn't say anything but nodded.

"Ok then I would like to meet them but I know what you have told them so don't behave this freaking cold in front of them also! Just behave like a girlfriend!"

"Don't need to tell me anything. I know what I have to do!"

"I like this attitude of my little princess"

"I am not your freaking LITTLE PRINCESS so don't call me that!"

"Little Princess keep this attitude to yourself cause I don't want you to see my dark side"

He was looking much serious now as he was getting very angry on me I didn't replied him as I was getting scared of him.

"Ok so I will come to meet your parents".

I nodded and started walking inside my office.

"Bye my little princess after one hour I will meet you at your home!"

I am very much irritated by this name. I didn't even see him as my husband he's just a ridiculous man!!

I went inside my office and reached my boss's cabin and told him that I will work only for one hour and he granted.

I went to my desk and started working. After one hour I reached my house and saw him there.

He smiled at me and I ignored even though I know he would be angry.

He was sitting with my father and my father was looking very happy with him. How!?

I went to my mother in the kitchen.

"Avya he's so kind and good. I would like to have him as my son in law!"

I got shocked by her words. He's kind and good really!?

I started to listen their conversation from a distance.

What the heck he was really being nice!! Who will tell my mom and dad about his true nature? He isn't the same man he was in the morning! Okay just leave..

I kept some snacks on the table and my father told me to sit beside him as my mother sat beside my father.

I sat beside him maintaining some distance. My parents and Advik both were talking. He was being a  freaking sweet gentleman which he is obviously not.

I noticed that he was going to touch my fingers so I removed my hands from there.

"To beta apne parivar se kab milwa rahe ho?" My father asked him.
(So when are you coming with your family to meet us?)

"Bas uncle jab aap kahe".
(Uncle I will bring whenever you tell me)

"Okay beta bring them tomorrow" My father said smiling.

"Okay Uncle, so I must go now."

"Ohoo sit for few more minutes".My mother said to him. Why she need to interfere?

"Sorry Aunty but I have some work!"

"Ok beta, Avya go and see him off"

Really like why me!? Ughh Avya it will be you only!

I went with him to see him off. I didn't said anything to him while going towards the gate.

He got out of the gate.

"Will you not even say a BYE to your future husband?"

"No I am not interested in that!"

"PRINCESS I had told you before also to not to show this FREAKING attitude of yours to me. I swear it will not be good for you and your family!" He said in a very much cold and deep voice which made me shiver.

"Alright, bye!" He said emotionless tone and left.

I fucking hate that man! What does he think of himself!!?

I went inside the house and my parents were looking very happy.

"Beta! You made us so much happy!" My mother said in a very much happy tone like I had gifted them something very much special!

I smiled at them as I know it wasn't the truth and went inside my room. Sam was in another city cause of some work so I was feeling very lonely but no worries.

Uhh his parents will come tomorrow! Seriously! Well not parents his whole family..

Time passed we all had taken our dinner and we were in our room I was on my bed scrolling phone. And then Sam called me.

"Yeah Sam!"

"What happened? Did they accepted him?"

"You know what he is a big liar. He was being a sweet gentleman in front on maa and papa like seriously!"

"Oh so they had accepted. No worries nothing will happen. Okay so bye bye just going to sleep."

"Ok I am also going bubbye!"

I hanged up the call and slept peacefully on my bed.
______________________________________

End of another chapter! Long chapter and maybe long chapters will come from now on..

I think that I will skip the functions and will directly reach to marriage.

So okay take care stay safe and healthy!

Vote for the chapters!

Love ya <3

Anneyong 🫂