The Lunch...

Avya's POV:

I woke up late. I don't know why but I am feeling lazy these days. Advik and his family are coming ughh!!

I did my usual morning things and went downstairs.

My parents were very busy in lunch. My mother was trying every way possible to make the delicious food ever.

"Maa is everything ready?"

"Yeah just sweet dish left".

"Ok, you need help?"

"Just clean the dishes and the dining table!"

I nodded and did as mom said. I rested on the couch while my mom served all the dishes on the table. After approx half an hour they came. Shit!!

I went to the room on the ground floor and wore my duppatta as I wan in traditional dress.

Many voices start coming from the living room.

I just peeked out of the room and saw many people. They are like thousands in my this little house!

They sat on the couches and started talking to my father. I gathered my strength and went outside to meet them. I wished them the all things which a sincere daughter in law do and went to the kitchen.

Advik was not there. Well this was kinda good. Me and my mom served some sweets and water to them and my mother also started talking to them. I was just standing there listening their conversation.

Sometimes after there was a ring on the door. I went to open it and saw Advik there carrying a most cutest baby around 3 or 4 years old. She was just the cutest thing ever. He went inside carrying her and I followed him. When he put down her I went towards her took her in my arms and went to the couch.

I placed her on my lap.

"Aapka naam kya hai baccha?"
(What's your name baby?")

"Trisha!" She said with the most cutest voice while smiling.

"You are so cute baby!" I said and kissed her cheeks. I talked to her while both the families were talking laughing and all!

She was smiling like a flower.

"You want chocolate?"

I asked her and she nodded smiling.
I gave her the chocolates.

"Thankyou Aunty!" She said still smiling.

I was going to say something but Advik appeared and leaned to her level.

"Baccha not Aunty it's Chachi!" He said and that made my just furious! Well whatever he was right.

"Thankyou CHACHI!" She corrected the words and I kissed her cheeks. Saying these Advik left the place and joined the family.

I let go of her to go to her mother. After sometime we all sat on the dining table to do lunch. I sat beside his sister in law or trisha's mother and she started talking to me.

"Trisha is very cute!" I said to her

"Thanks,Advik's choice is very nice." She said while smiling.

I wasn't very happy to hear that but still smiled as she praised me.

"Thanks bhabhi!"

He nodded as we all started doing our lunch,his parents and my parents sat together Advik sat beside his mother.

Our both parents were talking very happily and praising the dishes made by my mom and very little bit help of me. hehe.

Almost after half an hour we all finished our lunch.

Our family talked for some minutes. Advik was ignoring me and i don't give a fuck. After sometime they started leaving and Advik took Trisha in his arms I went to him kissed Trisha on her cheeks at that time also he didn't say anything to me, why am i caring about it. ughh!!?

They all left and we were all very relaxed.

I went to my room and slept for a bit.

I woke up after one or two hour.Suddenly sam entered after one or two days. She came and sat beside me looking very tired I told her everything and about Trisha also. I told her that his family was sweet and kind unlike him. We discussed about this for sometimes and my mother called us to do dinner.

We all did our dinner while discussing everything about afternoon.

We all went well to our rooms and I slept early as I was very tired.
______________________________________

Another Chapter!!

The Lunch Ended!! Please  vote for all the chapters..

Stay safe and happy!!

Love ya <3

Bubbye 🫂