•Feelings?

Avya's POV

All was going good. Our family didn't return yet and my relationship with Advik was going well. It was happening like I care for him. My heart always get happy whenever he show affection towards me. Is it love? I don't know but whatever it is it's good!

But I don't know nowadays his anger issues are increasing maybe cause of the stress in his office so I should be careful to not to make him angry in any way.

I was on the couch scrolling my phone and Advik had went to the bathroom for bathing after coming from office.

In some minutes he came down and sat beside me in his pjs.

"Avya.."

"Hm?"

"Tomorrow we both have to go the party of my friend"

"Which party?"

"It's just 10 years of his company so that's why"

"Oh okay"

He sighed looking very tired and stressful.

"Are you tired?"

He nodded like a child and laid on the couch with his head on my lap and smiled.

"Better now"

"Don't wanna do dinner"

"I don't know but just let me rest like this"

"Ok ok"

I ran my fingers through his hair while he was closing his eyes and was all relaxed.

After sometimes he got asleep and I tried to wake him up.

"Advik Advik wake up move to bed"

"It's better than bed uh.. don't disturb me I am having good time with my wife's lap!"

"Uhh!" This got me all blushing.

"Ok don't blush it's not completely my flirty side you know"

Fuck this man! How can he get me all blushing like this!

"Ok fine let's move to bed"

"I w..will not I have some work to do"

"Leave that work I am more important "

"Huh!"

"No huh! Just come! I need some good sleep"

"You can get it!"

"Nah!"

He held my hands and dragged me to the bedroom and I sat on the bed, he again kept his head on my lap.

"Can you massage my head please?" He said softly in a sleepy tone and i nodded.

I started massaging his scalp softly and slowly with my hands. He was looking very handsome as well as cute while sleeping on my lap like this.

I am so happy to have such a handsome husband like him. Okay yeah I didn't want to marry him but I am getting feeling towards him.

I am trying to confess to him but can't! Ugh I know I am a shy person but..I will try to confess my feelings towards him.

I get butterflies when he care for me and show me affection towards him. Ugh! I fucking love this man that's all!

This all thoughts got me smiling and blushing badly but thank God he is asleep!

"MY ADVIK!" I mumbled very quietly and smiled.
______________________________________

That's all for today's part. Very late very short yeah I know sorry my exams were going on. I am so sorry for being this late almost like two months and I apologise heh.

Also sorry for this much small part no ideas I got but the next part will be interesting..yayay😋

Also 10k to go hurrayyy!! Thankyou so much for all this love and show this love to this part also.

Stay safe take care and be happy. COVID 19 cases are increasing in India so be very safe and follow all the terms regarding to this.

Please vote I am getting views but not voted why..please guys vote for all the chapters and make our story more better I hope you will do it and comment also if you like to do so I will reply to all I know I don't get much well heh..but thankyou to those who comment on most part..you guys are the best..please keep supporting my story like this and we can do to make it cross 20k fastly!! You guys are my love😭🧿>>>

Love you very much<3🧿

Bubbye🫂

(Sorry for writing this much but please read requesting you all!)