𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

EVANGELINA
——————————

"Where do you want this?" Asahi waved the small frame in his hands and turned to me. It was a photo of Angel that I took by the beach. She had her nose practically shoved in the camera and her tongue was out. I was proud of taking that one.

"Maybe in that smaller box." I pointed to my left where the box was placed. Angel was currently chilling in her bed and eating her food while making small crunching noises. How could she be so cute? My little baby.

After I move, maybe I can adopt another pet. Dog or a cat maybe...

Today we were moving the last stuff from my apartment. Also, it was my last day at work.

It was now 9 am and we just had breakfast. After that, we immediately got to work. Asahi spent the night here because he was helping with packing the boxes. And today we were finishing everything up.

My work today starts at 2 pm, that's why we had to hurry up and put everything in his car and go to the house.

I folded the last pieces of clothing and placed them into the suitcase.

"I'm tired." Sighing, I straightened my back and placed my hands on my hips. The whole week I have been cleaning the apartment and packing all of the stuff that I have been buying for the past six months. It's not like there were too many but packing them was tiring.

Also, I have been working a lot, and like on purpose, the restaurant was busy and work was even more exhausting.

I felt hands sneak around my waist and Asahi's lips on my shoulder and neck.

Leaning my head back, I took a deep breath and placed my hands over his. I still couldn't believe that I was his girlfriend. His freaking girlfriend and he was my boyfriend.

Since the date, we have been spending time together almost every day. When I was not at work and he was not having his meetings, we were constantly together. And I couldn't get enough of it.

"Take a rest, baby. I'll take the boxes to the car, you can lay for a bit. You have work later as well." He whispered as he tightened his arms around me.

I couldn't protest because my eyes started to close on their own. Like I stupid person I am, I couldn't fall asleep last night because I was too excited about the moving. Today we were spending the night at the house and also I was completely moving in.

It was scary feeling but I was happy. I was finally going to live in my dream home.

A yelp left my lips when I was hoisted up in Asahi's arms. He carried me to the couch. I was lowered on the soft material and felt his lips on my forehead. "Just lay here till I finish with everything." He pushed my hair to the side and smiled at me.

Turning my head, I kissed his palm and nodded. "Okay." Whispering, I shifted and laid on my right side.

I curled my legs to my chest and rested my hand under my cheek. Asahi moved around and my eyes stayed glued to his muscles, flexing on his arms and back. How was I so lucky to have someone like him all to myself?

He gracefully worked around the apartment and then I watched him disappear behind the door as he exited the apartment with two boxes in his hands.

Angel's crunching noises didn't stop and I smiled to myself at her eagerness. She ate a lot and sometimes I had to be careful because Mrs. Chelsea's husband, Mark, said that I should be watchful of how much she eats.

I felt my eyes starting to close but I fought the urge to fall asleep again.

After a while, I heard the door open again. Asahi's figure appeared. His white T-shirt had ridden up and exposed the smooth skin of his lower stomach, the black sweatpants hanging low on his hips.