𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

EVANGELINA
——————————

Italy was breathtaking.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I jumped up and down and grabbed Asahi's hand. Even though we just landed I knew that I'd fall in love with Italy.

"I'm so excited!" I squeaked as we started to walk towards the car that was waiting for us.

The driver opened the door and we got inside. I leaned my head on the window and watched the beautiful coast of Amalfi.

Even though we were exhausted, I was excited to be here and excited for tomorrow.

Tomorrow was the wedding.

I have been preparing for it for the past week. It was the first big event I will be attending after a while. The last one I attended was a few years ago and the whole time I was under the watchful eyes of my Dad.

This time I will be able to freely enjoy it.

I already bought the dress. Me and Fumiko have been going shopping literally every day, trying to find the perfect outfit for the wedding.

We used that time to hang out. Fumiko also wanted to buy new stuff for the house which they were moving in, in less than four days. Their house was about fifteen minutes away from ours and we'll be able to see each other all the time. Angel was also at her place now for the week while we're away.

My poor baby, but I couldn't take her with us.

Also, I already figured out what to give Asahi for his birthday. It will be in six days.

"Can we go out for dinner later?" I faced him. His eyes were closed and he was leaning back.

We were tired but I didn't want to waste any time here. I was going to spend my time to the fullest.

"Of course, baby." He threw a smile my way. It was 1 pm and we had time to take rest.

After about twenty minutes, the car parked in front of a hotel and we got out. A few workers greeted us and took out our luggage. When we stepped inside, my mouth parted. It was mesmerizing. The architecture was beautiful and elegant.

Asahi spoke something with the worker while I observed everything around me. It was my first time getting out of the country and I couldn't wait to discover new cultures and foods.

I have tried Italian food before but I am sure it's way better here.

Asahi said that we could go and visit some other cities if I'm willing.

"Let's go baby." I felt his hand on my back as we started walking to our room.

As soon as the doors opened, my hand flew to my mouth. The room was huge. It had a gigantic bed and big windows that were open and led to a balcony. I quickly ran there and stepped outside.

It had a view of the sea.

"Asahi this is so beautiful!" He circled his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I took a deep breath, the sea air filling my lungs. I was in Asahi's hands, and I was finally able to live.

"Let's take a nap, I'm exhausted." A light kiss was pressed on my neck and I felt shivers run down my spine. I said a quick okay and we went back inside.

Before we went to bed, Asahi went to take a shower and I unpacked my suitcase. When he got out, I took a shower as well. Massaging my head with the beautifully scented shampoos.

I scrubbed the sweat off of my body and threw on a white tank top and black underwear. It was hot and this is all I'm willing to put on.

Asahi was already sound asleep on the bed, his body covered only in briefs. I set the alarm for dinner and laid next to him. I tucked my body under Asahi's arm and closed my eyes while feeling his hands pull me closer.