𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EVANGELINA
——————————

"I love this book. Thank you so much for writing it." The curly-haired girl smiled and opened the book for me to sign.

"I'm glad you loved it." I grinned and scrabbled my signature on the first page.

She said goodbye and her friend was the next one to greet me.

One by one teenage girls and boys visited my table and showered me with sweet and lovely words. The happy sparkles in their eyes as they got their signed books, made me beam with pride.

I was able to make people happy and that was all that mattered.

After I self-published I LIVED, almost a year later, a publishing house offered me a deal. And now... my book is a best seller.

Having a copy of it in my hands was an indescribable feeling.

People loved it. I got so many readers and people who reached out to me after the book was out.

Also, I started working on another book that was going to be published soon as well. Everything was going well for me.

"It's so nice meeting you, I love this book so much." Another girl spoke and clasped her hands in front of her.

She had dark auburn hair and black-rimmed glasses. Her hand reached into her bag and she pulled out a book. The cover was in a beautiful lilac color and there was a big title with white cursive writing.

"I also have a book. It's self-published and it would mean a lot if you read it."

"Oh my God, thank you. I will definitely read it." I took the book in my hands and also took the other gifts she had prepared for me. A bracelet and a bookmark.

"This is amazing." She blushed at my comment and fixed her glasses.

"It was really nice meeting you."

She left while smiling and I gathered all of the gifts the fans had given me. The event was soon finishing and I was slowly starting to pack.

It was my first signing event and I couldn't be happier. My dreams were finally coming to reality. With the help of Asahi and all of my friends.

I threw the bag over my shoulder and walked outside. Asahi was at work and I was going to order a takeout and we were going to have tonight only for us. To relax and enjoy.

The last few weeks were pretty busy so now that the event was over, I had more time.

The drive was about an hour and a half and I was able to get home by myself because I finally got my driver's license.

On the way home I played an audio book and drove on the peaceful road.

When I arrived in front of the house, I grabbed the bag and the gifts from the passenger seat and walked towards the entrance. I opened the door and stepped inside.

Thankfully I was home.

A sigh left my lips and I made my way towards the library.