Ch.1_The_Admins_Decision

A game for the admin

How would you feel if you learned that all of your problems were caused by three god-like beings acting out of boredom?

Boredom.

Boredom was the cause of all of this.

The day the three god-like beings decided that the multiverse was getting way too boring was the day everything would change. For better or for worse.

Cross, the admin and the owner of the damn multiverse. Decided that he was bored of just watching it grow. He wanted to be a part of it; it's not like he wasn't part of it before, but he wanted to do something more than just stealthily help from the shadows.

Seeing the different AUs interact with each other made him want to be a part of it. Meet his creations on a more personal level rather than spying at them all day.

With that thought in mind, he decided to go and join his people. Leave the endless whiteness of his sandbox and step into the world he was meant to only be watching.

It might seem wrong for an admin to interact with the server, but there was no one stopping him. The server owner had given him full control of this multiverse a long time ago, and he was given full freedom to do whatever he wished with it.

As he stepped into the beautiful white landscape of Snowdin in the original Undertale, he couldn't help but smile. These people, these monsters, had no idea what would be coming.

But it was fine; after all, it was just going to be a game. A game to cure his boredom for a while before he goes back to the blankness of his home.

That's all it was—a game. The game of balance

The game of balance between positivity and negativity The game of balance between creation and destruction

High stakes, big rewards, and a multiverse filled with players Oh, how exciting it was going to be!

To play this game, a team would be essential. Luckily he wouldn't have to worry about that. There were already two teams in this game. He just had to join one of them.

The Star Sanses, as they now call themselves, were a group of two. the god/guardian of positivity, Dream, together with what the one cross considers a trespassing starving artist, the self-proclaimed protector of the universe, Ink.

Their job is to spread positivity and protect the AUs from the threat of the bad sanses. However, they weren't very good at it. Dream is quite a pushover in his eyes. Always trying to settle this in passive ways, even if that meant letting people trample over him. Always having good intentions and true to giving everyone the best despite ignoring his own needs.

Ink, while he also had good intentions, did it in ways that always irked the admin. He cared way too much for the AUs but didn't care about the ones living in them.

But what caused the admin to hate Ink more was the fact that he didn't belong here.

Ink didn't belong in his multiverse.

He observed them for a while. At first, he considered joining their side of the war or game, but given that ink was there, he hesitated. Eventually he realized that they were way too soft for his liking, got bored of their personalities, and left.

But before he left, he instructed his moderator, Blue from Underswap, to join the star sanses and help them out during the game.

Blue was ecstatic; he finally had something else to do rather than sitting around waiting for someone to mess up so he could punish them.

That response was a bit concerning to cross, but again, he had been referring to a war as a game.

Comes with an eternity of living, he guessed.

The bad guys definitely gained his attention. The leader is a nightmare, the king of negativity. He had first seen him personally when he was strolling through the ruins of Dreamtale. The dark lord was kneeling in front of the remains of the three feelings.

It was different from the nightmare he had always seen from the viewing portals. He seemed to mourn the loss instead of just laughing like he did with his other victims.

He wondered if the other bad guys were also like this when alone. And they were; everyone had a different personality, different morals, and different reasons to fight that, if you listened, actually seemed justifiable. He wanted to see more of this—more of who they truly are.

However, they were still insane and evil.

Cross has decided. He would go with them. Join the dark side and bring some chaos into his peaceful universe.

After all, it doesn't matter what he does, the number of people he kills, or the number of AUs he destroys.

In the end, he will still be the hero in his multiverse.