CH 18 Proper Care

⚠️WARNING⚠️

The mental problem written here, might not be accurate to the real thing.

with the amount of times it got compromised it might as well be a fictional disease

I got my information trough the internet.

I Am NOT a professional.

I cannot diagnose people

THE SYMPTOMS AND REACTIONS OF THE CHARACTER MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BIT TWISTED TO FIT THE STORY BETTER.

HOWEVER this is fanfiction meaning everything is fictional, therefore everything can happen.

The symptoms might not be accurate, the reaction might not be accurate.

Let's just say that every isn't entirely accurate.

If you have any suggestions/information on how things should be, I would love it if you would share them with me.

That's all, enjoy.

I'm trying as hard as I can to make a warning that doesn't spoil anything.

ENJOY (pls don't get mad at me, this is fiction)

.
.
.
.
.
Aga 18 edit

AGA 18.2: Proper Care

Nightmare opened the doors to his gigantic library. Filled with books from all over the multiverse, it had so much that even after 500 years of living, he hasn't read half of them.

He frowns a bit as he approaches one of the first shelves. How was he going to find a book about Cross's condition? He only knows that it has something to do with cleanliness and perfection, so it could be a mental problem, but other than that, he knows nothing.

The library is filled with thousands of books, and it gets larger every day. He loved that about the library; whoever owned this castle first somehow cast a spell that would keep the library updated with every new book in the multiverse. It was always so useful and helped increase his knowledge.

However, having these many books proved to be a burden when you're looking for something specific rather than random knowledge.

He sighs; he needs to find the book quickly. Hopefully, he does before Cross wakes up.

He looks up at the tall, 10-foot shelf of books. Never once had he thought he would see the day where he would feel that the amount of books were a burden.

Would it be easier to look from the top to the bottom?

He grabs the nearby ladder and climbs all the way to the top. His hands hover over the books.

A book about gardening.
He doesn't need that one.

A book about cleaning.
Still not the one he needs.

A romance novel between a god and a mortal.

Why aren't these books sorted into categories?

He sighs. "Come on, a helpful book has to be here somewhere," he mumbles.

One of his tentacles slowly grabbed the romance book and shoved it in his nightmare jacket without him knowing.

Nightmare groans; this is taking way too long. He needed the book now. "WHERE'S THE BOOK ON GODDAMN MENTAL ILLNESS?! "He yells out in frustration.

Suddenly, the shelf he's looking at glows pink. Surprised, his eyes widen, and he keeps his eyes glued to the light. It traveled across the shelves, going down. He followed the light with curiosity, jumping off the ladder when the light traveled down. He followed as the light moved deeper inside the library. The light stopped at the tenth shelf.