CH 15. Showdown

What's the point in arriving fashionably when it's already too late?

-Lunaria

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HERES A TREAT.

Also, look out! For 12pm midnight Philippines time. Cause a Christmas special will drop! Today is Dec 24 and We do not sleep during Christmas, we wait.

-lunaria

P.S. I cannot be bothered by spelling errors, it's Christmas.

.
Aga 15.2

"Shit" Nightmare cursed as he watched the star sanses come out of the portal. He growls, he didn't have time for this. He takes a battle pose, two of his tentacles sharpened and aimed at the stars while the others wrapped around Cross and lowered him down, hiding the other behind his back. He steals a glance at Cross. The other was not going to last long through this episode. He needed to get Cross back at the castle as soon as possible and pour some clean water on him until he regained his senses.

Dust approaches Nightmare and stands next to him, his gaster blaster summoned as he prepares for battle once again. "Boss..." he whispers, loud enough for Nightmare to hear. His eyes darted to cross, his eyes widened, cross was curled up in nightmare hold. He stared at his hand, eyelights turned into scribbles and he genuinely looked out of it, it was like seeing error crash. "What...happened?"

Nightmare keeps facing the portal while waiting for the enemy to come out. He only spares a glance towards dust but it was enough to tell the other that this wasn't the best time for questions.

Horror Looks at the 3 with wide eyesockets, filled with curiosity. He glances at cross, seeing the other in such distress triggered something in him. He wanted nothing more than to pick up the small bean in his arms and stuff his mouth filled with sweets if it would make him feel better. He picks up his axe and puts it on his shoulder with ease. He then proceeded to grab Killer by the hood and pick him up, and killer fell limp without much complaint. He put Killer down on his other shoulder, the other was quite small compared to him so that wasn't a problem.

"Thanks for the lift big guy," said killer with a smile, he always loved being carried by horror, which made him feel all high and tall. Though he would never admit it, It was also comforting knowing that the other would surely protect him this way. He gives horror pats on the head. "Now, let's go see what Boss And Dusty are staring at-" he stretches his arms wide, almost losing his balance but luckily, horror caught his legs and balanced him properly " -could be a pot of gold!"

Horror takes a look at Cross once again and decides that it's better to let killer see the situation rather than tell him. He walks forward, toward Nightmare, Dust, and cross.

"NIGHTMARE! LEAVE THIS AU AT ONCE!"

Nightmare scowls, great, just great, they couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time.

Ink jumped out of the portal with a flip, landing fabulously on his feet before striking a pose. He put his left hand at his waist while the other pointed towards Nightmare.

Next, came Blue, with an entrance that's less extra than Ink's. He ran out the portal,, giant mallet in hand, he stopped right next to Ink, one knee on the ground, he held his head high with a smile and aimed his Mallet at the opposing group.

Lastly, came NIghtmares brother, Dream. Unlike the other two, he seemed quite exhausted, either from the lack of positivity or from the other two's bullshit, nightmare couldn't tell, it might be both. He simply walked out the portal, catwalk style, hands on his hips, and took a stand to inks left and stiked a simple standing pose.

"Talk about being extra!" yelled killer, horror could only agree, what's the point in coming in fabulously when it's already too late?
Dream also nods at killer's remark, why does Ink even keep insisting that they make this kind of entrance? It wasn't really helping the au at all. He glances at the other two and sighs, well, at least they liked it, even though its not particularly helpful, it wasn't harmful either.