Ch 17When did you become the center of my concerns?

AGA CH 17 When did you become the center of my concerns?

Error raised a brow at the scene in front of him. What a mess.

Nightmare scowled at him, "WELL, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! "

error blinked twice before turning his attention to nightmare below. Was nightmare...injured? Thats new.

He lowered himself from his strings. He landed on the ground gracefully and summoned a gaster blaster, firing it at the back of Dream's skull. That's what dream gets for being distracted.

Ink's eyes widen; he stops attacking and smiles. "EIIIIIIIII! Glitchy! That's not nice-."

Horror hit him on the back of the skull with the back of his axe, causing him to fall face-flat on the ground.

Error shrugged and walked over to Nightmare with his hands in his pockets. "Sorry, I got distracted."

Nightmare rolled his eyes. 'thats your excuse? We almost dusted here."

"You're immortal." error looked like a nightmare up and down. A couple of burns and wounds in messy areas. What happened here? He noticed the lump on the tentacles, so he moved to the side to get a better view. His eyes widened.

There, in nightmares hold, was the newcomer. Cross was his name, wasn't it? ...yes cross.

Cross's eyelights were fully gone at this point; he just fell limp in the nightmare's hold.

Error raised a brow, This was the guy who had scared him to his wits. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO HIM?

"Umm..." he looked at Nightmare, then back at Cross. "What happened to...him?" "

Nightmare sighs, "I'm not sure; he had a panic attack, or maybe worse, he went out in the middle of the fight." He brings Cross in front of him and puts him in his arms, carrying him bridal style. He wipes off the blood on Cross's cheek. "Hes unconcious."
'God, what am I doing? How did this happen? ' he asks himself. He turns to error. "Can you make us a portal back? I don't think I can."

Error nods, "Yeah, just give me a sec."

Killer had somehow made his way back on Horror's shoulder. "UHH..Boss? "

Nightmare looked up. "Yes, killer? "

killer patted the side of horror's skull, telling him to step aside. "What are we going to do with Blue Boy over there? ," he asked while pointing over to where the stars currently lay.

Dream lay peacefully unconscious on the ground, hands on his 'stomach' looking like a slumbering snow white but with scratches and wounds. While Ink's limp body was face flat on the ground, being held by the feet and dragged by Blue, Blue then proceeded to drop the other and put his hands on his hips.

"Oh right," Nightmare hummed. Blue was always easier to talk to than a dream or ink. Unlike the other two, he would actually listen and not go straight to the redeeming and fighting talk.

"Blue" called Nightmare. "We-"

"Just go," Blue said with a sigh.

"Pardon?"

"Just go," he repeated. "Just... take your gang and leave. This was pointless anyway," he sighs and rubs his forehead.

Error raised a brow. "You doing okay, blue? You got a concussion or something? "He asked in slight confusion. "Shouldn't you try and save him or something? "

Nightmare was confused as well.

Blue let out a tired sigh and dropped his mallet on the ground. "No," he said dejectedly. "Besides," he squatted down next to ink and poked his cheek. "He looks like he's capable of taking care of himself." He looks Nightmare in the eye. "He can fight for himself, possibly with a wide variety of weapons."

Nightmare glares at Blue and says, "You're not planning something, are you? "

Blue takes a deep breath of annoyance. "JUST LEAVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! "He yelled at the top of his (none-existent) lungs. He glares at them and waves his arms around. "LOOK, IM TIRED, IM STRESSED OUT AND-" he gestures to ink and dream, who still lay on the ground unconscious, "I HAVE TWO FULLY GROWN ADULTS TO TAKE CARE OF. SO PLEASE. JUST GO."

"Nightmare" is called error. He pointed to the portal. "Portal's open now. We should just go; I doubt he's going to try to do anything by himself"

Nightmare glared at Blue one last time before turning to horror and Killer. "Grab dust and get in the portal."

They complied without much complaint, eager to go home as well.

Horror swung Dust's unconscious body over his left shoulder, then entered the portal.

Errors stepped aside. "Ill stay here for now, finish off the AU," he points at Nightmare. "You should get yourself fixed," he points at the cross, who lays unconscious in nightmares arms. "Get him fixed too."

"I know," Nightmare rolls his eye. "Hurry up; be back by dinner."

"Sure."

And with that nightmare enters the portal, and conveniently, the portal leads to the castle's infirmary.

He watched as Killer jumped off Horror's shoulder to let the other put Dust down on one of the beds.

He moved past them and towards the other bed. Gently, he lays the cross down. He sighs. What was he going to do now? He isn't really sure how to treat each other.
He assumes that the whole panic attack was caused by the blood, dirt, and dust since he usually wouldn't want any of those on him, but what now? What was he going to do?

Cross would need to bathe to get rid of all the blood and dirt, but that might not be good if he suddenly wakes up in a tub.He cant just change Cross's clothes too.

Nightmare sighs; he should take care of the wound on Cross's wrist first. He held cross's hand in his and inspected the wound; it was just a scratch. He made a mental note that Cross had tough bones.

It's quite baffling to acknowledge that a wound as small as this was enough to send the other in a spiral. Well, considering that the other had flawless pearly white bones, he might have an obsession with looking perfect. If that was the case, then the panic attack was perfectly acceptable to Nightmare.

He grabs two cans of healing gel and gives the other to horror. "Put these on your injuries; that should heal them fast."

Horror nods. "How about you, boss? "

Nightmare eyes widened a little bit; he forgot that he was injured as well. "I'll be fine; my goop will heal itself; just focus on you, killer, and dust."

He went back to Cross and sat on the bed. He opened the can and put some of the healing gel on his fingers. With his other hand, he took Cross's hand in his. Gently, he spread the gel on the wound, and as expected, it healed instantly without a scratch.

Nightmare smiles and puts the others hands down. He gave Cross a light pat on the head.

Then the problem comes back.

What was he going to do with him?

He could sense all of the negative emotions going on inside Cross during the battle, and he knows that its effect will surely be terrible, even traumatizing.

But how was he supposed to help? He doesn't even know the root of Cross's problem. He knows that it has something to do with staying clean, but that didn't narrow anything down.

He sighs. "Horror," he turns to the other. "Can you look after Cross and Dust? I'm going to go to the library and see if there's anything that can help with Cross's condition."

Horror nods.

"HEY! "Killer pouts. "I'm here too, you know! I can take care of Dusty! "

"Maybe next time, when you learn to take care of yourself first." Nightmare then left and closed the door behind him.

He hopes that there's something in the library that could tell him about Cross's condition and tell him what to do.

He sighs; it's only been a few months since the other got here. When did Cross become the center of his worries?