CH 14 Inner turmoil

This was supposed to be posted 2 day ago but I forgot. Oops.

-your forgetful author, Lunaria

Aga 14

It's a dreadful day outside, monsters dying, dust is piling.

On days like this...villains like them- have a great time.

Cross stood beside nightmare on the roof of the Underfell brother's house, watching the gang run about slaughtering those in their way.

He watched as the merry murderers laughed in insanity as they slaughtered his creations. Should he be concerned? Worried about his people? Underfell is his creation after all... but this is just a copy...one he did not make.

This isn't his responsibility, this is one of Ink's creations, not his.

To damn be with this world then.

A cold tentacle crawled up his spine, making him shiver and jolt in surprise, how did he not notice nightmare approaching?

"Cross" called Nightmare, snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned to face the other.

"Is everything alright?...you seem...troubled..." said Nightmare, pressing his tentacle harder in Cross's spine.

Cross felt his soul lighten and he closed his eyes, feeling the magic, Nightmare seemed to using his magic to take the negativity from Cross's soul. He was surprised that his code didn't reject it like it rejected Error, maybe it somehow knew that nightmare wasn't trying to hurt him, but rather just trying to help. Help him...how funny, a being of pure negativity making someone feel better.

"I'm fine" he answered with a smile, he walked forward to the edge of the roof before squatting down. He looked down at the fight below, keeping a close eye on killer as he attempted to stab his knife at Papyrus.

Nightmare walked over to him but stopped just a few steps farther from the edge. "Cross" he called, "come back here...I have something for you to do"

Cross looked over to him but made no effort to move. "What is it?" Was Nightmare gonna let him fight now?

Nightmare sighed, didn't he just tell him to come over? "I said come here first." He turned around with his hands in his pocket. "Don't make me repeat that." He walked across the roof to the other side.

Cross stood up, hands on hips. How could he just tell him what to do? Just who does he think he is? He takes a deep breath and tells himself to calm down. Reminding himself of the role his playing, he's not the admin right now, but rather a soldier who follows orders from his superior...why did he choose this character again? He shook his head and followed nightmare.

They stood on the edge. Below them was undyne preparing to join the fight. "See her?" Pointed nightmare. "Normally, if your new, I would have you fight one of the random monsters but I feel no need for that" A sinister grin forms on his face as he lets his tentacle go up Cross's shoulder. "You can take her can you?..." His tentacle goes under cross' chin, gently forcing the other to look at him in the eye. "End her suffering in this damned kill or be-killed world..."

Cross smiled, he could do that..."gladly" he jumped off the roof and landed perfectly on his feet right in front of Undyne.

Nightmare's grin widened as he sat on the edge, he looked over at the gang, seeing as they could manage them
selves he put his full attention on Cross.

He watched as Cross moved elegantly as he dodged all off undyne's attacks. The other was taking it easily, seemingly unfazed by his opponent. How could one be so carefree and elegant on a battle field? He asked himself. Even he himself does not look that calm or composed during battle, yet cross...he looked so calm, so confident in himself, nightmare didn't even his magic to know that.