CH25 Chaos

Age 25.

Locating Error and Fresh were easy, just follow the strings and screams.

As Cross and Dust walked, Dust couldn't help but wonder why and how Paps was quiet. He looked over his shoulder, glancing at his phantom brother. A big X symbol was pasted on his mouth, is that what kept him quiet? But how? Dust surely didn't do that. He side-eyed Cross. Maybe Cross did something about it? After all, Paps shut up when he came, but still...his brows furrowed, how could Cross do that? Even Nightmare could barely lower Paps' voice; he can't even shut him up completely! But Cross?...Dust was suspicious, ever since Cross arrived he could tell that something was different about him.

He couldn't get a feel for the others' aura at all. Couldn't tell if he was weak or strong. He'd have to keep a closer eye on Cross; something unknown could be a danger after all.

He glanced towards Cross, his brow raised as he saw the other's state.

Cross's breathing seemed off, and his face was flushed.

"Are you okay?" Dust asked.

Cross flinched, not expecting the other to talk to him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled. "Just a bit hot here, that's all."

Dust eyed him from head to toe. Cross is lying, he frowned. Hot? The place is cold as heck, and he can feel the cold through his jacket, how in the world is it hot??

"Sure..." Dust said, looking away.

Cross sweat dropped. "Ah, let's get going now, shall we?" He grabbed Dust's hand and pulled him forward, leading the way. "The faster we can bring them back, the better."

Dust followed. His eyes looked down at their hands. Cross's hand is...warm...warmer than it should be. Dust frowned, something is wrong with this man.

---

"FOUND 'EM!" Killer yelled to Horror.

"Good...now...please get down from there."

Killer is currently on top of a stage light.

"Sure sure," Killer suddenly jumped off, almost giving Horror a heart attack. Killer landed on his two feet with style.

"This way," and off they went.

---

Checking in on Nightmare.

He's complaining about everything, cursing the fact that he had to enter a musical AU.

The negativity and positivity of the AU moved towards the beat of the song, inconsistently rising and dropping, then suddenly hitting him hard with every beat drop.

Needless to say, he was very uncomfortable, and he wanted to vomit.

He groaned as he moved through the shadows; there wasn't much so it limited his movement.

"Found you."

---

"Error! We shall not allow you to put your hands on this sacred land of harmony!" yelled Ink.

The statement caused both Error and Fresh to freeze.

"What the heck was that?" Error raised a brow. "A script change? What's this? The medieval era?"

"Come on, broski," Fresh put his hands on his hips, "Inky be trying to be creative," he smiled. "You should totally support him for doing his job for once."

"Right, right," Error nodded, he turned to Ink. "You're doing horrible," he gave a thumbs up, "keep it up and you might get good."

"They're not wrong though..." Dream mumbled.